Rejuven8 Eye Gel Product Description
Rejuven8 Eye Gel is a powerful anti-aging formula that uses clinically proven ingredients that nourish and revitalize the skin. It is being offered online by several websites through a free trial.
The product claims to target and eliminate the main causes of premature aging of the skin. It also works to preserve the firmness and smoothness of the skin. It claims to help users look years of even a decade younger.
What Does Rejuven8 Eye Gel Claim To Do?
- Reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- Offers antioxidant protection to delay skin aging
- Supports healthy skin moisture levels
- Gives the facial tissues a firming and lifting effect
- Improves the skin’s production of collagen
- Improves skin elasticity considerably
Rejuven8 Eye Gel Manufacturer Information
Rejuven8 Eye Gel is from an unknown skincare manufacturer. There is no information on all the websites that are offering a free trial regarding the manufacturer and where it is made. This is not a good sign when it comes to the quality of the product.
How Does Rejuven8 Eye Gel Work?
The formulation claims to target crucial aspects of the skin’s dermal matrix in order to restore its youthful qualities. It also uses hydrating ingredients to keep the skin moisturized, prevent dryness and protect skin cells from damage.
The product also uses a powerful peptide to stimulate collagen synthesis in the skin and make it firmer and smoother. It also uses natural soothing ingredients that help slow down the skin aging process.
Rejuven8 Eye Gel Active Ingredients
- Ceramide Complex – This is a special ceramide blend that prevents moisture loss in the outermost layer of the epidermis in order to keep the skin soft and supple. It also helps in slowing down the skin’s aging process.
- Phytosphingosine – it is a conditioning lipid that also has natural antibacterial properties. It helps maintain skin health by regulating lipids in the outer layers of the skin.
- Retinol Palmitate – Also known as vitamin A, it is a powerful exfoliator but gentle compared to pure retinol. It helps shed the upper dermal layer so that new, healthy cells are exposed. This also makes the skin smoother and helps with the natural skin regeneration process.
- PalmitoylOligopeptide – It is said to restructure skin tissues. Studies have shown that it boosts collagen, elastin, glucosaminoglycan and hyaluronic acid which are all beneficial when it comes to fighting skin aging. This is one of the most popular anti-aging ingredients today because of numerous studies indicating that it is really effective.
- Roseymary Extract – This is a natural astringent that also contains nutrients and antioxidants. It helps protect the skin from free radical or oxidative stress damage. Thus, it protects against one of the main causes of rapid skin aging.
- Balm Mint Extract – It is a natural soothing ingredient that offers antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to help keep the skin’s youthful qualities. It is also a good hydrating agent that combats skin dryness.
See Also – Clarins Eye Contour Gel Reviews
Rejuven8 Eye Gel Advantages
- Rejuven8 Eye Gel contains key ingredients that are clinically proven
- It uses natural active ingredients that help soothe the skin and reduce inflammation
- The formulation also works to hydrate the skin thoroughly
- A free trial of the anti-aging treatment is offered by several websites
- Some feedbacks say it is a good anti-aging product
Rejuven8 Eye Gel Disadvantages
- No substantial evidence backs its claims
- It has not been tested carefully for side effects
- There is no ingredient for dark circles which is one of the most common aging signs in the eye area
- There are many anti-aging products offered online with the same active ingredients
- Some people who have signed up for the free trial are complaining about billing problems
- Many feedbacks say it is not really very effective
Direction of use
Apply the formula on clean, dry skin twice a day preferably in the morning and evening. Massage gently then allow the formula to dry naturally.
Rejuven8 Eye Gel Warnings
Like with any topical formulation, it is recommended to test the anti-aging gel first on a small area of your skin like in the inner arm area. This way, you can check if you are sensitive to the formula before applying all over your face.
You May Also Want To Read – Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel Reviews
The formulation of Rejuven8 Eye Gel is not extraordinary in any way. It is suspicious because there are many anti-aging products being offered online through a free trial that contain exactly the same active ingredients.
There are proven ingredients like the powerful peptide palmitoyloligopeptidebut the formula itself is not clinically proven. It is only worth trying because there is a free trial being offered. Just remember that you need to be careful and read the terms of the free trial first before you sign up with your credit/debit card information.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Rejuven8 Eye Gel?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Rejuven8 Eye Gel!
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."