What is Perricone MD Blue Plasma Orbital?
Perricone MD Blue Plasma Orbital is a special anti-aging eye formula that uses blue plasma technology to brighten the eye area while at the same time giving it a younger appearance. It has two powerful yet gentle modes of action: the first is to bio-specifically attack dead surface skin and the second is to hydro-fuse with enriched water for rebalancing the hydration of the skin.
It is formulated to be gentle enough for daily use to brighten the area around the eyes perfectly priming it for makeup. One 15 ml container is priced $65 on the Perricone MD website.
Who is the Manufacturer of Perricone MD Blue Plasma Orbital?
The product is from Perricone MD, which is not a very well-known skin care brand. It was founded by Dr. Perricone who initially gained fame because of his book The Wrinkle Cure which many experts are skeptical about.
The company still doesn’t have an established reputation in the skin care industry although they offer a wide range of products. Many of their products use artificial ingredients and chemicals that are not really proven to be effective.
Perricone MD Blue Plasma Orbital Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Salmon egg enzyme – This is the active ingredient that removes dead skin cells without causing irritation. It helps brighten the skin in the area around the eyes helping reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Plankton extract – It is said to deliver instant tightening effect while reducing puffiness. There is little evidence that it is really effective.
- Licorice derivative – This active ingredient soothes the area around the eyes while reducing redness. It helps reduce eye puffiness.
- Copper – It is said to help repair the skin while promoting skin health.
Does It Work For Under Eye Skin Issues?
The main problem with Perricone MD Blue Plasma Orbital is the lack of clinical testing done on the formula. Thus, there really is no evidence that it is effective as Hydrolyze cream having pretty positive reviews. The formulation may help lighten the skin in the area around the eyes which can help lighten dark circles a little.
It also helps soothe inflammation in the area that may reduce eye puffiness. On the other hand, there are many feedbacks from users saying it isn’t really effective for skin aging signs around the eyes which makes the cream be a good Plexaderm alternative.
What are the Advantages of Perricone MD Blue Plasma Orbital?
- The formula contains natural active ingredients that are gentle.
- Some ingredients have been shown to be effective.
What are the Disadvantages of Perricone MD Blue Plasma Orbital?
- It isn’t offered with a money back guarantee.
- The price of the product is high compared to other popular eye creams.
- The formula is not really designed for anti-aging effects.
- Most feedbacks from users are negative saying it isn’t an effective anti-aging formula.
Perricone MD Blue Plasma Orbital Review – Final Verdict
All in all, Perricone MD Blue Plasma Orbital is not a very good anti-aging formula for the area around the eyes. It is actually just an exfoliator designed to brighten the skin in the eye area. For something very expensive, it is not worth the money. If you are looking for an anti-aging formula for the area around the eyes, it would be better to consider other eye products.
If you just need an exfoliator or something to brighten the eye area, then this may be the product for you. However, the price is very high for such a product.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.