Signs of aging is something that has to spring up at some point in our lives. In some people, the signs are more subtle and affect their looks more than it should.
To solve this issue, we start using eye creams that would help us get rid of the aging signs and revitalize our skins.
Longevity Eye Crème is a cream that has been designed to help reduce the signs of aging and remove the wrinkles around the eye. Let us take a closer look at this product.
What is Longevity Eye Crème?
This is an eye cream that has been developed to help users diminish the signs of aging usually present around their eyes. The product comes in a tube and can be applied to the affected region to help with the aging skin.
Longevity eye crème achieves its function by boosting the moisture of your skin which them removes the imperfection and fine lines. It contains peptide which is believed to slow the appearance of aging.
Who is the Manufacturer Of Longevity Eye Crème?
The parent company of Longevity eye crème is Jafra. The company is a reputable one that has been around since 1956 and has been recognized in the beauty space. It manufactures products that aids rejuvenate the skin.
The company is confident in the technology used in the cream as it claims it can restore and replenish skin long-term. It has also been touted to ensure skin firmness and reduce the appearance of dark circles around the eyes.
The company claims that this product alongside others is developed with the aim of giving a smoother and healthier skin. Asides eye creams, the company also manufactures fragrance, makeup, and bathing products.
How Does Longevity Eye Crème Works?
Longevity eye crème claims to be a multi-tasking product that hydrates the skin and brighten the appearance around the eyes. The exclusive RoyalActive Peptide used by the company is believed to slow the appearance of aging on the skin. The wild algae present aids the reducing swollen, puffy eyes caused by allergens, while the cassava extract present helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Longevity Eye Crème Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Each tube of this longevity is filled with 15ml of the cream made up of several ingredients. The manufacturer claims that the ingredients used are all crucial in reducing the aging signs around the eyes.
- This is technology used by the company to aid in restoring and replenishing the skin long-term.
- This is the primary ingredient in Longevity eye crème. It is known for stimulating collagen production which slows the appearance of aging on the skin.
- This ingredient plays a vital role in repairing the damaged cells in the body.
- This ingredient is very important due to the high level of nutrients it contains. The nutrients present in wild algae have been identified to have skin care functions.
- This ingredient made of minerals and nutrients that are antioxidants and help draw toxins out of your skin.
- It also smoothens swollen, puffy eyes caused by allergens, and in the process replenishing the essential vitamins and minerals in the body.
- The peel of cassava is effective as a skin exfoliator
- This ingredient aids in hydrating the skin and making it both smooth and soft.
- The extract is claimed to make the skin firm, thus reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles around the eyes.
What are the Advantages of Longevity Eye Crème?
- It may help smoothen and brighten the skin by hydrating the appearance of the puffy dark circles under the eyes.
- It may help slow down the signs of aging with the help of the RoyalActive peptide.
- It may make the skin under the eyes more firm.
- It may reduce the wrinkles and fine lines present in the skin.
- The puffiness caused by allergens could be reduced with the aid of the wild algae.
- The parent company is a reputable one that has been around for over half a century.
What are the Disadvantages of Longevity Eye Crème?
- There are few reviews on the performance of the product.
- The manufacturer did not provide an in-depth look into the function of the product.
- There is not enough information to determine if wild algae is safe to be used for skin care
- Cassava has chemicals called cyanogenic glycosides which could be sensitive for the body.
How should you apply the Longevity Eye Crème?
The Longevity eye crème is applied on both sides of the under eye area. Take one pump of the cream and apply it below your eyes. Gently massage the area to ensure that the cream is fully absorbed into your skin. The skin might become firm and smoother once the cream has been fully absorbed.
How much does Longevity Eye Crème Cost?
Each tube of Longevity eye crème is sold for $38. The manufacturer didn’t specify if there is a discount on tube orders.
What is the return policy for Longevity Eye Crème?
There is no return policy, thus you will have to use the product or discard it if you don’t enjoy its benefits.
Does Longevity Eye Crème Offer a Free Trial?
There is no free trial available for this product, with the company providing scarce information concerning its policies on this product.
Longevity Eye Crème- Final Verdict
Longevity eye crème might be helpful in reducing the signs of aging around the eyes. It could also brighten and smoothen the skin by eliminating the puffy dark circles around the eyes.
The company’s RoyalActive Peptide is believed to help restore the skin long-term while also replenishing it regularly. Wild algae and cassava extracts may smoothen the skin and remove the remove the fine lines and puffiness around the eyes.
However, the company has provided little information on the ingredients used and what their functions are in the product. It is best to seek the opinion of your dermatologist before making use of this product.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."