Kinerase Under Eye Rescue Overview
Under Eye Rescue is a formulation from the skin care company Kinerase designed especially for under eye aging signs. It is formulated to reduce dark circles, eye puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area.
It is an advanced peptide formula which is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and fragrance-free according to the product’s website. One 20 ml tube container of the anti-aging formula is priced $78.
Kinerase skincare is a company that aims to provide powerful results without the usual adverse effects compared to products from other companies. The brand uses a biotechnical formulation supported by kinetin, a rich source of antioxidants.
The whole Kinerase line was built on this technology. The company is not well-known and it still has not established repute in the anti-aging industry.
- Eyeseryl Tetrapeptide: This active ingredient reduces eye puffiness and helps replenish thin and delicate skin to reduce the appearance of under eye circles.
- Kinetin: This is a powerful plant growth factor that diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also improves the ability of the skin to retain moisture.
- SYN-Coll: This is the first synthetic collagen that assists in stimulating collagen synthesis to reduce deep wrinkles.
- Rumexoccidentalis: This is a plant extract that promotes the inhibition of tyrosinase to lighten the skin naturally. It helps reduce dark circles and age spots.
- Aloe Vera: This is a popular ingredient in skin care products because of its soothing effect on the skin. It helps reduce inflammation and address eye puffiness, bags and circles.
- Hydrolized Rice Bran Protein: This ingredient of Kinerase Under Eye Rescue protects the skin and helps it retain its natural firmness.
What It Claims To Do?
The Kinetin-rich formula claims to contain powerful peptides and natural extracts to quickly smoothen, soothe, hydrate and brighten the area under the eyes. It claims to reduce the appearance of skin aging signs in the area including dark circles, eye puffiness, wrinkles and fine lines. It is also said to make the skin more radiant and appear more youthful according to the product’s website.
Does It Work?
The main problem with Kinerase Under Eye Rescue is that it has not undergone clinical testing so there is no evidence that it really works. Some customer feedback can be read online.
Although there are mixed customer reviews, the majority of it says that it isn’t very effective especially on severe wrinkles and eye bags and many customers are also complaining that this eye cream doesn’t work quickly and that it can cause skin or eye irritation.
How to Apply?
Apply on clean, dry skin by gently patting a small amount of the formula around the eyes. For maximum results, apply twice daily (morning and evening).
What Are the Product’s Strengths?
- It contains active ingredients that are backed by clinical studies
- There are some good feedbacks saying it works especially on fine lines and minor eye puffiness
- It is hypoallergenic and suitable for most skin types
What Are the Product’s Weaknesses?
- There is no clinical evidence that Kinerase Under Eye Rescue really works
- Some users developed skin irritation after applying the formula
- There are many negative reviews on the product saying it doesn’t deliver remarkable results
- It isn’t offered with a money back guarantee
- It is priced high ($78 per 20 ml container)
What are some similar products to Silly Rabbit Blue CBD Crystal?
Read Next – Nova Derm Eye Cream
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Kinerase Under Eye Rescue may not be a very good anti-aging product. The main problem is that it contains menthyl lactate which is derived from menthol, making the product prone to causing eye or skin irritation.
Kinerase Under Eye Rescue is still worth trying since some users say it is effective. However, there are many safer and more effective eye creams available on the market that you might want to consider.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging eye creams and eye serums based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."