What is Illuminous Eye?
If you check out the label, you notice that Illuminous Eye is an anti-aging eye serum. It is a skincare solution designed for the under-eye region that targets to diminish or eliminate aging signs that come over time.
The product will hydrate and nourish your skin, as well as improve its ability to retain moisture. This can, in turn, plump and lift the skin in the area around the eyes, which can lead to diminishing wrinkles and fine lines.
Illuminous Eye can also assist in eliminating puffiness and dark circles and evening out the tone and texture of your skin.
Who is the Manufacturer of Illuminous Eye?
The manufacturer of Illuminous Eye is the company of the same name. It is located in Duluth, Georgia, which means that it is a US-based manufacturer.
The company aims to provide the customer with a streamlined and satisfactory experience in both ordering and using their products.
They do their best to ensure top-quality solutions for their users, but there is no indication about any other products they make apart from this one.
How Does Illuminous Eye Work?
The epidermis is a skin layer that protects the region under your eyes. This layer is quite thin and damaging environmental compounds, such as sun rays, combined with aging can weaken it over time. This is what leads to puffiness, wrinkles, and dark circles.
Illuminous Eye works on providing the required nutrients and moisturizers to revive this dermal layer and, subsequently, the overall skin appearance.
It can boost the firmness of your skin and assist in eliminating fine lines and wrinkles. The formula can also have a toning effect to even out any dark circles.
Illuminous Eye Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The official website lists all the ingredients included in the formula, but let’s start with the most intriguing inclusions:
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This molecule is naturally found in our skin, but its additional amount helps to provide an extra boost in hydration. This can help to refresh the skin, repair damages, and promote softness and elasticity.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – This is actually a variant of vitamin E and it is most beneficial for its protective properties as it can work on protecting skin cells from deterioration caused by free radicals.
- Shea Butter – This compound has natural moisturizing effects that can enhance hydration of the skin. Many call it skin food because it contains vitamins and other nutrients that promote revitalization and repair of damaged cells.
- Pear Seed Oil – Filled with nutrients and rich in antioxidant properties, this product helps to rejuvenate skin cells and protects them from oxidative stress.
- Collagen – This is a protein often included in skincare products. Its production decreases over time, which is why the extra amount could use our skin. When it comes to skin health, it can boost elasticity and hydrate it, as well as reverse aging signs.
As for other components on the list, they are hexylene glycol, capryl glycol, honey extract, aloe barbadensis leaf gel, glycerin, retinyl palmitate, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, royal jelly extract, calcium ascorbate, glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl glucoside, squalene, safflower seed oil, and water.
What are the Advantages of Illuminous Eye?
- The product can help to repair damaged skin around your eyes
- The formula assists in evening out the tone and brightening your skin to get rid of dark circles
- The product has properties that can protect skin cells against UV rays and oxidative damage
- Thanks to its hydrating characteristics, the product can secure the required moisture for your skin
What are the Disadvantages of Illuminous Eye?
- Although allegedly suitable for all skin types, you should still check the ingredient list for possible allergic reactions
- It might not be effective in eliminating deep wrinkles
- It may have a limited effect in protecting your skin against free radicals
- Some customers emphasize that they are not satisfied with the results of the cream
How Should You Take Illuminous Eye?
Before applying Illuminous Eye, use a gentle cleanser to wash your face and pat it dry. Now, take a small amount of the product and massage it into the region under your eyes. Give the skin a bit of time to fully absorb it.
How Much Does Illuminous Eye Cost?
There is two option for buying Illuminous Eye – the first one is choosing the trial period, but we will focus on that later.
The second alternative is to purchase a whole bottle right away. In that case, the price is set at $87.98 and it should be enough for a monthly supply of the product.
What Is Illuminous Eye’s Return Policy?
If you bought the product and you want to return it, you need to do so within 30 days of the order date. To be eligible for a refund, make sure to return the product and specify that you want a refund in writing.
You can only return the product while your trial is in progress. Once the testing period expires, the manufacturer doesn’t provide refunds or accept returns.
Does Illuminous Eye Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, there is a free trial offer for the product on the official website. If you place an Illuminous Eye trial order, you will need to pay $4.95 for shipping charges and secure 14 days for testing the product. Four days should be set aside for the delivery, so it is technically 10 days.
During the trial period, you can cancel and avoid paying anything else. However, if you do not cancel within two weeks, you are automatically charged $87.98.
They also add you to the auto-delivery program and send you a new bottle each month with the price for a monthly supply always being the same – $87.98.
You May Also Like to Read
- Adore- Advanced Firming Eye Cream
- AHAVA Age Control Eye Cream
- Airbrush Eye Cream
- Almay Kinetin Rejuvenating Eye Treatment
Illuminous Eye Review – Final Verdict
At the end of the day, Illuminous Eye is a serum intended to be used in the region under your eyes. It can help to repair damaged skin located there and reverse the aging process.
Although it is allegedly suitable for all skin types, you should still check the ingredients for potential allergies.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The product does have some skin brightening properties that can help you get rid of dark circles, but if the damage to the skin is too severe, the effect may be limited.
Finally, it can play a role in moisturizing and protecting the skin against UV rays, but some customers emphasize that it didn’t manage to deliver the expected results.
Did you know that there are numerous anti-aging eye products on the market? This is why you should take your time when choosing the appropriate solution as you want to be certain that you’ve made the right choice.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging eye creams and eye serums based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."