What is Hydroxacel?
Hydroxacel is a topical formulation for diminishing aging signs in the skin surrounding the eyes.
The skin in this area is fragile and delicate, and the product uses a combination of natural active ingredients that reduce the effects of skin aging gently.
It works at a cellular level to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and eye bags.
The eye cream is said to work on different aspects of the skin so that the anti-aging benefits are fast and considerably.
Table of Contents [Show]
There is no price indicated on the product’s website, but a free trial is being offered.
Who is the Manufacturer of Hydroxacel?
No information is provided on websites offering the Hydroxacel free trial. However, it is being marketed together with another anti-aging product called Natural Ceramides Youth Cream which is also being offered with a free trial.
The two products are scams according to some people who have signed up for the free trial claiming their credit cards were charged after a few days of receiving the products.
This is not a good sign when it comes to the quality of the product.
The following are the claims made by the manufacturer
- Uses a formulation that boosts collagen synthesis
- Thoroughly hydrates the skin
- Reduce the appearance of eye bags and dark circles
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- 100% natural formulation
- Replenish the skin to rejuvenate it
How Does Hydroxacel Work?
Hydroxacel’s primary mechanism of action is the stimulation of collagen synthesis in the skin.
This is the same action by which cosmetic procedures like carbon dioxide laser resurfacing treatments work.
Collagen is essential when it comes to the elasticity and firmness of the skin and its decline with aging is the leading cause of the different skin aging signs.
The product also contains ingredients that prevent the further development of fine lines and wrinkles.
It relaxes muscles in the face just like how Botox injections work to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
The formulation also includes powerful moisturizers that also help slow down the process of skin aging and make the skin softer and smoother.
Hydroxacel Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- YouthBoost – It is a combination of potent ingredients that stimulate collagen synthesis in the skin. This helps restore the youthful elasticity and smoothness of the skin. This potent ingredient in Hydroxacel claims to boost collagen production by up to 35% in just a few weeks.
- Argireline – This is one of the most effective compounds for reducing fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet quickly. According to the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology, it had a significant anti-wrinkle effect. This is the reason it has been one of the most popular active ingredients in anti-aging formulations for several years already.
- Moisture Balance – According to the product’s website, this combines powerful moisturizing agents that hydrate the skin thoroughly and keep it that way. This is said to help slow down the development of skin aging signs. However, there is no detailed information on the actual ingredients in Moisture Balance.
What are the Advantages of Hydroxacel?
- You can try Hydroxacel for free and only pay for shipping and handling.
- The formulation includes Argireline which is a proven anti-aging ingredient.
- It is designed for the delicate skin in the eye area.
- There are good reviews from users saying it works.
What are the Disadvantages of Hydroxacel?
- The product is not proven to be effective through independent clinical testing.
- Some users develop skin irritation from the formula.
- There are complaints because of the free trial.
- No detailed information is available on the ingredients for dark circles and eye bags.
- The product is not from an established skincare company.
- Feedbacks are saying it doesn’t work.
Hydroxacel Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Use Hydroxacel?
A: Dot the formula in the area surrounding your eyes.
Massage carefully to enhance absorption of the active ingredients.
Allow the formula to dry completely before applying other products on your skin.
Use in the morning and evening for best results.
Q: What are the precautions to take while using this product?
A: Test the product on a small area of your skin first to make sure you are not allergic or sensitive to any ingredients.
In case of severe skin irritation, wash the area with water, and stop using the product.
If your skin is highly sensitive, you should consult with your dermatologist before use.
See Also – Plexaderm Reviews
Hydroxacel Review – Final Verdict
Hydroxacel is just an average anti-aging product being sold online but anyone can try it for free so it may still be worth a try.
The main problem is that it is from a company that is not established in the skincare industry. There are also some complaints in regards to the free trial.
However, it contains a powerful anti-aging ingredient, and there are good feedbacks from some people who have tried it.
We would suggest our readers exploring best anti-aging eye creams on the market before making the final decision for buying this product.
‘Hydroxacel’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."