What is Hydra-C Eye Contour?
The eye care product known as Hydra-C Eye Contour will be the subject of our focus in today’s review. It is a skincare and beauty product that is meant specifically for the areas of skin around the eyes.
It is said that Hydra-C Eye Contour has been formulated with plant extracts and that it will be effective in masking your tired eyes if, let’s say, you didn’t get a good night’s rest the previous night. It has been enriched with vitamins as well.
Table of Contents [Show]
Hydra-C Eye Contour appears to have been well-received by users who have left good reviews of it. Hydra-C Eye Contour is also said to be an effective anti-wrinkle cream dealing with wrinkles and fine lines that occur around the eyes specifically.
It is important for the consumer to note that Hydra-C Eye Contour appears to be specifically an eye cream and it is not advisable to use this product on any other area of the face.
Who is the Manufacturer of Hydra-C Eye Contour?
The makers of Hydra-C Eye Contour are a company called Marcelle and even though the tout themselves as a Canadian beauty brand that proudly makes products that help women look and feel their best, they were actually founded in Chicago back in 1874.
Today they make a wide array of beauty products that are available all over the world. With Hydra-C Eye Contour, they claim to have created an eye cream that can mask even the most serious dark circles.
How Does Hydra-C Eye Contour Work?
One of the functions that Hydra-C Eye Contour is said to carry out is the elimination of puffiness around the eyes that can occur when someone doesn’t get a good night’s sleep.
It is also stated that Hydra-C Eye Contour will energize the user’s look and possibly make their eyes look younger by hiding some of the wrinkles and fine lines that may have accumulated over the years. Hydra-C Eye Contour also works with a combination of natural and synthetic ingredients.
Hydra-C Eye Contour Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
As touched on, Hydra-C Eye Contour features both natural and synthesized ingredients which is the case for most of these kinds of products but still may be of note to consumers looking for an all-natural eye cream. The ingredients include:
- Witch Hazel – Witch hazel is usually used in beauty products as an astringent and to help shrink pores.
- Propylene Glycol – This is a common ingredient in skincare products as it helps certain ingredient permeate the skin.
- Iron Oxide – Iron oxide is deemed generally safe for skin and can be used in a colorant for some products.
- Citric acid – Citric acid may be able to help get rid of certain blemishes like dark spots form hyper-pigmentation.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract – Arnica Montana flower extract is also used as an astringent and to improve blood circulation in the skin.
- Talc – Talk is used to help retain moisture and prevent certain skin irritations such as rashes.
What are the Advantages of Hydra-C Eye Contour?
- One of the main advantages of this product is that it may be able to reduce puffiness around the eyes.
- Another potential advantage to Hydra-C Eye Contour is that it may help to improve blood circulation to the skin
- Hydra-C Eye Contour may also work to reduce the appearance of dark circles around the eyes
- Using Hydra-C Eye Contour as directed may help to shrink the pores of the user’s skin
What are the Disadvantages of Hydra-C Eye Contour?
- There are some who claim that citric acid is actually a carcinogen
- Sodium chloride may become an eye irritant in some cases
- It may take a while for this product to fully absorb into the skin
- The caffeine in this product may cause some allergic reactions for some users
Q: How Should you Use Hydra-C Eye Contour?
A: The user should apply Hydra-C Eye Contour twice a day, once in the morning and again before bed. The skin should be cleansed and the gel should tapped gently into the skin around the eyes.
Q: How Much Does Hydra-C Eye Contour Cost?
A: Hydra-C Eye Contour is no longer available on the official website and is only available through online third-party retail sites where the price can vary depending on where you are shopping.
Q: What is Hydra-C Eye Contour’s Return Policy?
A: The official Marcelle return policy stipulates that you can return your item within 30 days of the day you received it if it is unopened.
Q: Does Hydra-C Eye Contour Offer A Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial being offered at this time. If one becomes available, we will amend this review so be sure to check back with us again.
Hydra-C Eye Contour Review – Final Verdict
Hydra-C Eye Contour is a beauty product meant specifically for the eye area. It may be able to reduce puffiness caused by fatigue and it may also help to hide the dark circles around the eyes. Hydra-C Eye Contour may also work to shrink the pores and eliminate some dark blemishes on the skin.
Conversely, Hydra-C Eye Contour contains citric acid which some still believe is a carcinogen. Hydra-C Eye Contour also contains sodium chloride which has been known to cause irritation to the eyes.
It may also take a while for Hydra-C Eye Contour to fully absorb in the skin. Our recommendation is to give Hydra-C Eye Contour a serious look along with some other eye creams just as Dermagist Eye Gel.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."