Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream is a formula designed to reduce eye puffiness and brighten dark circles. It also contains ingredients that soothe and relax the eye area to make it more youthful and radiant. The formula claims to make dark circles less noticeable within a month of regular use.
Details about Manufacturer
Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream is from luxury brand Yves Saint Laurent, which is mostly known for their fashion line. Their skin care products are offered at premium prices although the company is still not among the level of renowned skin care brands.
Skin care experts believe that the company uses its name to sell skin care formulations at outrageous prices although such products are not really proven to deliver substantial benefits like anti-aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream?
- Glycanactif TM – This is a combination of anti-aging ingredients like hydroxpropyl tetrahydropyrantriol, rhamnose, chondrus crispus/carrageenan which work together to revitalize the delicate skin in the eye area. It also has an optical effect reflecting light to make the skin more radiant and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Buckwheat Extract – This is a skin renewal agent that helps reduce eye bags and shrink puffiness around the eyes.
- Adenosine – This is an anti-wrinkle compound that works to rejuvenate the skin and reverse skin aging signs like dull, dry skin and fine lines.
Tips To Use This Eye Cream
Apply on clean, dry skin preferably after cleansing. It can be used in the morning and evening for optimal results. Gently dot the eye cream around the eyes and spread carefully then allow it to dry completely before using other skin care products or wearing makeup.
Good Features of Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream
- It contains anti-aging ingredients that have been shown to help reduce skin aging signs.
- The product is from an established brand.
Bad Features of Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream
- The eye cream can be considered expensive.
- There is no clinical evidence that it really works.
- It is not very effective especially for severe wrinkles.
- There are some feedbacks saying it is not very effective.
Who Can Use It?
Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream can be used by anyone who wants to reduce eye puffiness, eye bags, fine lines and minor wrinkles. However, it may not be suitable for very sensitive skin since it contains fragrance and other chemical ingredients. Perform skin testing prior to use in order to assess how your skin tolerates the formula.
All in all, Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream is a below average anti-aging product for the eye area. First of all, it is very expensive especially because it only contains a few anti-aging ingredients. Secondly, it is not very effective according to most feedbacks from users.
There are some good feedbacks but the price is just too high for something that only delivers mediocre results. It is worth trying if you are willing to spend a lot of money for something ordinary, but there are many better options on the market in terms of both effectiveness and pricing.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."