What is Flaw-Fix Eye Cream?
Today’s product comes from the company Crepe Erase so right off the bat you know that it is a product that is meant to treat dry, cracking and scaly skin.
But more specifically today’s product is meant to address the sensitive skin around the eyes that is subject to looking fatigued and worn even if you do get a good night’s sleep. The creators claim it to be a feather-light eye cream that absorbs really well and brightens the eyes.
Table of Contents [Show]
The name of the product is Flaw-Fix Eye Cream and it is said to do much more than make the eyes look more alert and bright.
It is also claimed that Flaw-Fix Eye Cream has key ingredients that work to fill in fine lines and wrinkles which should give the skin a more even and non-textured appearance.
This product may also work well as a moisturizer as it is stated that Flaw-Fix Eye Cream can leave the area around the eyes looking and feeling hydrated.
Who is the Manufacturer of Flaw-Fix Eye Cream?
As stated in the previous section, Flaw-Fix Eye Cream was made by a company called Crepe Erase. Crepe Erase has established themselves as a staple in the beauty and skincare market and many people swear by their products.
Their product, Flaw-Fix Eye Cream, is said to be a superior formula for healing dried out skin and making the area around the eyes look well rested even if you are not. This is a topical eye cream that can also be considered an anti-aging cream.
How Does Flaw-Fix Eye Cream Work?
The creators of Flaw-Fix Eye Cream claim that they use natural ingredients in their formulas and while not all of the ingredients in Flaw-Fix Eye Cream seem to be totally natural, it would appear that at least the key active ingredients are naturally sourced.
The product is supposed to work as a daily topical treatment as a means to diminish the appearance of crow’s feet at the creases of the eyes and moisturize the orbital bone area around the eyes.
You May Also Want To Read – Wei East Eyes Alive Reviews
Flaw-Fix Eye Cream Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
While the key active ingredients in Flaw-Fix Eye Cream are naturally derived, there are certain ingredients in the formula that play a backup role of sorts that have more than likely been synthesized. The ingredients include:
- Dill Extract – Dill is a natural source of antioxidants and may have a role in skin cell division and production.
- Butylene Glycol – This is a common skin care ingredient as it acts as a humectant and holds moisture to skin.
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer – Dimethicone is used to condition the skin and protect it from environmental factors.
- PEG-100 Stearate – This is an ingredient that is used both as an emollient and a skin cleanser.
- Cetyl Alcohol – Cetyl alcohol is an inactive ingredient that is used in cosmetics to hold the components of the product together
- Glyceryl Stearate – This ingredient is used in cosmetics products to keep them from crusting and freezing.
- Benzyl Alcohol – Benzyl alcohol is an organic alcohol and is usually used as a preservative in beauty products.
What are the Advantages of Flaw-Fix Eye Cream?
- It is said that Flaw-Fix Eye Cream can help the user’s eyes look brighter and less fatigued
- This product may also be helpful for moisturizing the areas around the eyes
- The antioxidant rich ingredients in Flaw-Fix Eye Cream may help to combat free radical damage
- The Vitamin E and A content in Flaw-Fix Eye Cream may help to block some UV rays
What are the Disadvantages of Flaw-Fix Eye Cream?
- Benzyl alcohol has been recognized as a skin irritant.
- Butylene glycol, another ingredient in this product is said to cause dermatitis and hives
- This product may not have long-term skin benefits and much just act as quick cover-up for tired eyes.
- Disodium EDTA, another ingredient in this formula, has some data gaps concerning its effectiveness as an absorbing agent and there may also be some toxicity factors
How Should you Use Flaw-Fix Eye Cream?
The user is supposed to apply Flaw-Fix Eye Cream twice a day, gently applying it to the orbital bone area around the eyes.
How Much Does Flaw-Fix Eye Cream Cost?
Flaw-Fix Eye Cream is not available on the official website but is available through popular third-party retail sites where the price is likely to vary a bit.
What is Flaw-Fix Eye Cream’s Return Policy?
The official Crepe Erase return policy states that the customer can return their items even if they have been used within 60 days of receipt.
Does Flaw-Fix Eye Cream Offer A Free Trial?
There is currently no free trial of Flaw-Fix Eye Cream being offered. Check back with us later to see if this changes.
Which are the Alternatives to Flaw-Fix Eye Cream?
Flaw-Fix Eye Cream Review – Final Verdict
Flaw-Fix Eye Cream is a cream that is meant specifically for the skin around the eyes. It may provide some antioxidant defense and it may also work to brighten the skin around the eyes. Flaw-Fix Eye Cream may also provide some UV ray protection and was designed to help brighten the eyes and keep them from looking fatigued.
Flaw-Fix Eye Cream also contains benzyl alcohol which has been recognized as a skin irritant and the disodium EDTA in Flaw-Fix Eye Cream also has some toxicity concerns.
This cosmetic product may not offer any long-term solutions to tired looking eyes and may just be useful as a quick cover up. Our suggestion to the consumer is to compare Flaw-Fix Eye Cream to some other similar eye creams named as Eyeliss before buying.
Flaw-Fix Eye Cream can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."