EyeVibe is an eye serum meant to help combat the signs of aging around the eyes. The manufacturer makes the product available through trial offers though it can be found online starting at $18 for a 0.5 fluid oz bottle. The manufacturer does not state whether or not a money-back guarantee or refund policy is available.
How EyeVibe Works?
Clean face with a face wash. Apply under the eye area carefully ensuring the product does not get into the eyes. Results should start becoming visible after 4-5 days.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant, vitamin C helps rejuvenate skin by removing dead skin cells, toning the skin, fighting against UV rays that harm the skin, and reduce irritation. It is also an anti-inflammatory, stimulates the production of collagen, and speed the skin’s ability to heal from breakouts.
- Peptide Blend: Most peptides help reinforce the skin’s moisture barrier and allow for maximum hydration.
- A trial of the product is available.
- The serum can be found online for a decent price.
- It contains Vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant that has been linked to better skin.
- The serum specifically targets the skin under the eyes, which is more delicate than that of the rest of the face.
- Customer reviews of the product are favorable.
- No negative side effects have been reported for this product.
- The product is safe for all skin types and tones.
- A complete list of ingredients is not disclosed.
- The manufacturer does not include citations about studies that can prove the product’s efficacy.
- The product is sold online only, which may dissuade people who prefer to see it first.
- Customers must return the trial product within a certain time frame to avoid being charged the full cost.
EyeVibe includes vitamin C and peptides, all of which have been linked to positive skin care outcomes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I buy EyeVibe?
The product is available through its official website as well as vendor sites such as Amazon.
What are the benefits of EyeVibe?
EyeVibe’s main ingredients are peptides and vitamin C. Both of these ingredients have been linked to anti-aging benefits and have anti-inflammatory properties that could help decrease puffiness around the eyes.
EyeVibe has many satisfied customers who claim that this product has helped give them the results they were looking for. It specifically targets the eye area with a blend of peptides and vitamin C. The product also offers a trial, which can talk many into using the product so they can see if it’s a right fit for them. The list of ingredients is small, which allows people withs sensitive skin to ask a qualified physician about the use of this product if they have any doubts. Still, the amounts of the ingredients used are not disclosed. Some customers feel that the bottle in which the serum comes in squirts too much formula, which causes them to waste some of the serum. Although a trial of the product is available, the cost of the serum is not disclosed before purchase. A product that offers more information about its ingredients and price might be a better option for many consumers.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."