What is Solvaderm’s Eyevage?
Eyevage is a product that specifically designed to care for skin around the eyes and is manufactured by the company Solvaderm and sold online through their official website.
Table of Contents [Show]
The site is very professional in appearance and contains information about the company, their philosophy and product development.
The Solvaderm products are dermatologist recommended and said to be scientifically advanced. You can find more information on their official website Solvaderm.com
The site includes full contact details and there are additional sections with advice on skincare and product selection.
What are the Active Ingredients in Eyevage?
Eyevage contains a long list of beneficial ingredients that help improve* the skin around the eyes in a number of ways. The formula plumps the skin, diminishing* the look of fine lines and wrinkles while also lifting sagging skin and reducing* dark circles. All the ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product information page and they include:
- Arnica Montana extract, an anti-inflammatory that reduces* puffiness.
- Phytonadione, a form of Vitamin K that fades* dark circles and boosts* elasticity.
- Oxido Reductase enzymes that combat cellular changes and limit oxidative stress plus Jojoba seed oil, to soothe irritation while adding hydration.
- Apricot Kernel oil provides a protective barrier against environmental damage and Squalane fights wrinkles through intense moisturizing.
- Soybean Protein and Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein work together to enhance* micro-circulation and also restrict blood capillaries responsible for causing under eye darkness. By fighting cell damaging free radicals, Eyevage protects the skin against further aging effects.
It is recommended that a small, pea-size amount of Eyevage is applied around the eye area twice a day after cleansing the skin. Click here to read more information about Eyevage Ingredients
To Understand How Eyevage Works, Please See The Video Below
What are the Advantages of Eyevage?
- Acts as a potent anti-inflammatory to address problem areas
- Protects skin with extraordinary antioxidants
- Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at Solvaderm.com
- Brighten the area of skin around the user’s eyes; thus reducing* the appearance of dark circles
What are the Disdvantages of Eyevage?
- It is only available online
Solvaderm’s Eyevage – Guaranteed?
Eyevage is sold with a 60-day money back satisfaction guarantee. This should allow consumers to see just how well the product is working for them, providing they are using it as directed. If they are unsatisfied they can receive a full money back guarantee. Click here to read more information about Eyevage.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Eyevage?
My eyes look immediately lifted and awake. I have hooded eyes and having them lifted makes a big difference in me looking younger. – Nelina J.
I have under eye dark circles and discoloration around my eyes. This brightens immediately and it’s a really light, velvety texture. – Barb P. (Source: Solvaderm.com)
Eyevage Review – The Bottom Line
Solvaderm is a reputable company that is used by skincare professionals, making it a wise choice for consumers. Eyevage is slightly pricier than some other eye creams on the market but it does have a good money back guarantee although it is not clear as to how soon users can expect to see marked results.
The fact that the company offers the 10% discount and free shipping certainly offsets the price of the product and makes it more appealing to consumers.
Where To Buy Eyevage?
Best Deals And Pricing Available At Solvaderm.com
Discount Coupon CODE – REV10 Gets You 10% OFF On Your Order At Solvaderm.com
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."