Eyelastin is a cream used to treat puffy eyes and give the skin around the eyes a more youthful appearance. It is manufactured by Dermagivity, a company that also creates various skincare products. The cream is sold in bottles of 0.5 fluid ounces and the cost starts at $89.99, though the manufacturer often gives discounts or specials on its official website.
How Eyelastin Works?
The product can be applied onto the skin twice per day with the tip of the finger onto dry, clean skin. The cream should be massaged until it is fully absorbed. Do not use this product more than 3 times per day. Taking off the cap is not recommended since it could allow germs and other contaminants into the formula that may nullify any of the product’s benefits.
- Jojoba Oil: resembling human sebum, this ingredient helps moisturize skin and fight signs of aging.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: This oil is rich in vitamins A, E and fatty acids that help replenish and moisturize the skin.
- Squalane: a potent moisturizer.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally occurring in the body, HA is a moisturizer that also helps heal wounds, burns and skin ulcers.
- Arnica Montana: used to treat acne, heal insect bites, chapped lips, and care for swollen veins near the skin’s surface.
- Vitamin K1: This vitamin is applied to the skin to assist with rosacea, scars, stretch marks, and burns.
- Soy Peptide: Thought to improve the skin’s texture when used regularly.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract: Conditioner.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: Fatty acid blend. Said to stabilize skin cells and increase production of collage.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide- 7 (ingredients used in Matrixyl 3000®): A synthetic peptide made up of four amino acids. It fights skin inflammation.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (also known as Argireline®): To combat wrinkles created by facial expressions.
- The product used ingredients that moisturize and rehydrate the skin.
- Many discounts are available when purchasing the product, including product packages.
- Directions and ingredients are posted on the product’s website.
- The product ships within the next business day.
- There is a 25% restocking fee for returned products, even if the return is because of an allergic or adverse reaction.
- At $89.99 for 0.5 fluid ounces, the cost of the product is a bit high.
- There are very few product reviews on third-party websites.
- Ingredient amounts aren’t listed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Eyelastin compatible with all skin types?
The product is made to be compatible with all skin types, but those with skin sensitivities or other skin-related problems can consult with their physician or health care provider about whether or not the product is safe for them.
What if I need to return a product?
Customers can obtain a return authorization code in order to return the product. All products must be in sellable condition and are subject to restocking fees.
Eyelastin is manufactured by a company that has various skin care products on the market. It includes ingredients that have been known to hydrate the skin and fight signs of aging. However, the product does not sell sample sizes or have a trial period. The cost also starts at $89.99 for 0.5 fluid ounces. Returns are subject to restocking fees as well. This could make other similar products more appealing to potential customers.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. © 2003-2021 All Rights Reserved.
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.