Eyelastin is a cream used to treat puffy eyes and give the skin around the eyes a more youthful appearance. It is manufactured by Dermagivity, a company that also creates various skincare products. The cream is sold in bottles of 0.5 fluid ounces and the cost starts at $89.99, though the manufacturer often gives discounts or specials on its official website.
How Eyelastin Works?
The product can be applied onto the skin twice per day with the tip of the finger onto dry, clean skin. The cream should be massaged until it is fully absorbed. Do not use this product more than 3 times per day. Taking off the cap is not recommended since it could allow germs and other contaminants into the formula that may nullify any of the product’s benefits.
- Jojoba Oil: resembling human sebum, this ingredient helps moisturize skin and fight signs of aging.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: This oil is rich in vitamins A, E and fatty acids that help replenish and moisturize the skin.
- Squalane: a potent moisturizer.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally occurring in the body, HA is a moisturizer that also helps heal wounds, burns and skin ulcers.
- Arnica Montana: used to treat acne, heal insect bites, chapped lips, and care for swollen veins near the skin’s surface.
- Vitamin K1: This vitamin is applied to the skin to assist with rosacea, scars, stretch marks, and burns.
- Soy Peptide: Thought to improve the skin’s texture when used regularly.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract: Conditioner.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: Fatty acid blend. Said to stabilize skin cells and increase production of collage.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide- 7 (ingredients used in Matrixyl 3000®): A synthetic peptide made up of four amino acids. It fights skin inflammation.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (also known as Argireline®): To combat wrinkles created by facial expressions.
- The product used ingredients that moisturize and rehydrate the skin.
- Many discounts are available when purchasing the product, including product packages.
- Directions and ingredients are posted on the product’s website.
- The product ships within the next business day.
- There is a 25% restocking fee for returned products, even if the return is because of an allergic or adverse reaction.
- At $89.99 for 0.5 fluid ounces, the cost of the product is a bit high.
- There are very few product reviews on third-party websites.
- Ingredient amounts aren’t listed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Eyelastin compatible with all skin types?
The product is made to be compatible with all skin types, but those with skin sensitivities or other skin-related problems can consult with their physician or health care provider about whether or not the product is safe for them.
What if I need to return a product?
Customers can obtain a return authorization code in order to return the product. All products must be in sellable condition and are subject to restocking fees.
Eyelastin Customer Reviews
Customers have a generally positive view of the product. One Amazon user said this is the only product that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles on her skin. Another user appreciated the fact that the lotion does not irritate the skin around their eyes.
Eyelastin is manufactured by a company that has various skin care products on the market. It includes ingredients that have been known to hydrate the skin and fight signs of aging. However, the product does not sell sample sizes or have a trial period. The cost also starts at $89.99 for 0.5 fluid ounces. Returns are subject to restocking fees as well. This could make other similar products more appealing to potential customers.
Below is the list of the top eye cream brands on today’s market. With careful evaluation of safety and effectiveness of each brand, backed by clinical studies and research, we ranked the products from best (5 stars) to worst (2 stars). Each product’s potential to lighten dark circles, reduce eye bags and puffiness, reduce fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet, increase hydration and to calm and soothe are the criteria used for determining the overall value of each eye cream brand.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."