What is Essential Eye Cream?
The eye cream that we will be reviewing today concerns itself with the fine lines and wrinkles of the user’s skin.
It is almost a completely natural eye cream with 99% of the components in it being naturally or organically sourced.
There are also no petrochemicals found in the formula. The product is said to contain powerful antioxidants that can protect the skin from free radical damage and possibly even reverse some of the effects of aging.
Table of Contents [Show]
The product is called Essential Eye Cream and the website that advertises it says that it can also be used for the area around the lips that also tends to be very sensitive and prone to wrinkles and signs of aging.
The goal of Essential Eye Cream is to help eliminate the stress in the skin and the expression lines that come with it. This can definitely be classified as a beauty and anti-aging cream but it is marketed mostly as an eye serum.
Who is the Manufacturer of Essential Eye Cream?
The manufacturer of Essential Eye Cream is a brand known as Hino Natural Skincare and possibly operating under the parent company Green Remedies s.p.a. The company claims that Essential Eye Cream has been rigorously tested and the formula is free of most things that can cause irritation or other unwanted effects. It is said that Essential Eye Cream has been vitro tested which means it was not tested on animals or humans.
How Does Essential Eye Cream Work?
One of the ways that Essential Eye Cream is said to work is by providing the skin potent antioxidants and the way that antioxidants affect the skin is that they minimize the effects that free radicals can have on it.
Free radicals, when present in abundance, may cause the skin to age faster than it naturally would and they are the result of environmental and dietary pollutants. If Essential Eye Cream works as advertised, then it will minimize free radical effects.
Essential Eye Cream Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
As stated in a previous section, Essential Eye Cream contains 99% natural ingredients and we can see from the full list of ingredients that there are some synthetic components that were used to preserve the cream itself and stabilize it.
- Oak Bud Extract – It is said that oak bud extract has natural anti-aging effects
- Giant Sequoia Bud Extract – This is another ingredient that is said to naturally improve the firmness of the skin
- Coenzyme Q10 – Coenzyme Q10 is naturally produced in the body but wanes as we age. It is a natural antioxidant.
- Argan oil – Argan oil contains natural fatty acids that may help to supply the skin with moisture and elasticity.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Almond oil is a rich source of Vitamin E which offers protection from UV rays.
- Wheat Germ Oil – When used topically, wheat germ oil could nourish dry skin and help prevent premature skin aging.
- Rosehip Oil – Rosehip oil is a natural source of vitamin A which may be beneficial for diminishing sun and age spots.
What are the Advantages of Essential Eye Cream?
- This product may be useful to provide the skin with natural antioxidants
- There is also the possibility that Essential Eye Cream will help reduce the appearance of sun spots and other blemishes
- This product contains no silicone
- Ultimately, using Essential Eye Cream may help to make the area around the eyes look younger
- One product that you should consider when looking for a good eye cream is Aminogenesis. It is said to contain several active ingredients that work in a similar way to Essential Eye Cream and have proven benefits for supporting common signs of aging.
What are the Disadvantages of Essential Eye Cream?
- The Essential Eye Cream formula is not completely natural
- Coenzyme Q10 could possibly make anticoagulants less effective
- This product contains Benzyl Alcohol which could cause irritation and burning to the skin and eyes
- Not all the ingredients in Essential Eye Cream have been certified organic
Q: How Should You Use Essential Eye Cream?
A: The instructions for applying Essential Eye Cream are to gently tap a small amount of the cream to the lower eyelids and gently massage it outward and down towards the cheek bones and not to apply it to the upper eye lids.
Q: How Much Does Essential Eye Cream Cost?
A: It is unclear how much Essential Eye Cream is because it does not seem to be available for purchase on the manufacturer site.
Q: What is Essential Eye Cream’s Return Policy?
A: Since Essential Eye Cream cannot be bought from the official manufacturer site, the consumer may have to adhere to the return policy of the retailer they end up purchasing it from.
Q: Does Essential Eye Cream Offer A Free Trial?
A: There does not appear to be a free trial of Essential Eye Cream available at this time. Check back with us in the future though as we will amend our review of Essential Eye Cream should a free trial become available.
Essential Eye Cream Review – Final Verdict
Essential Eye Cream is a beauty and anti-aging product. It may be able to provide your skin with abundant amounts of antioxidants and it may also be helpful for the area of skin around the lips. There is also the possibility that Essential Eye Cream will help to reduce the visibility of sun and age spots on the skin.
The consumer should know that Essential Eye Cream contains benzyl alcohol which has been known to cause irritation and burning in the eyes and skin. Essential Eye Cream is also not a totally natural product.
Coenzyme Q10 could also make anticoagulant medication less effective. Our recommendation is to check out Essential Eye Cream for yourself along with similar products.
Essential Eye Cream can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."