Deravera is an anti-aging formulation specifically for the delicate eye area. It works to reduce the appearance of skin aging signs in the eye area like dark circles, fine lines and eye bags.
The formulation also works to hydrate the skin making it plump, smooth and significantly more youthful. It also works to prevent the further development of skin aging signs and prevent the appearance of premature aging signs on the skin.
The formulation is only being sold online for $69.95 per container (shipping is separate).
About the Manufacturer
The manufacturer of Deravera is not indicated on websites selling the product.
However, the company is based in Florida and the product is said to be made in the United States.
How Does it Work?
Deravera Eye Cream works primarily by improving circulation in the eye area. This reduces the severity of dark circles and eye puffiness.
The formulation also works to lift and firm the skin which helps gradually diminish skin aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles. It also contains ingredients that increase hydration in the eye area making it smoother, plumper and more youthful in appearance.
The product is also formulated to slow down the skin aging process significantly and prevent the appearance of premature aging signs on the skin.
Deravera Active Ingredients
- HexaBright-3 – This active ingredient improves circulation where it is applied which reduces the severity of skin aging signs especially dark circles and eye puffiness.It also helps hydrate the skin which makes it smoother and prevents the further development of aging signs.
- Aloe Vera – It is a powerful soothing ingredient that helps reduce eye puffiness and bags. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help slow down the aging process of the skin. This ingredient also helps nourish the skin and make it look and feel more youthful.
- Green Tea Extract – This active ingredient contains powerful antioxidants that protect skin cells from free radical damage. It helps slow down the skin aging process and makes the skin appear more radiant.
- The formulation is specifically for the problematic eye area
- There is a money back guarantee offer
- Some of the active ingredients are proven to be effective
- There are some good feedbacks from people who have tried Deravera
- The product has not undergone independent clinical testing so there is no substantial evidence that it is really effective
- It has not undergone extensive testing for safety
- The product is not from a reputable skin care company
- There are some users who experienced skin irritation from the formula
- Some feedbacks say it is not really effective
- The formulation is not impressive and it only contains a few notable active ingredients
Products Similar to Deravera:
How to use?
For best results, apply in the morning and evening. It should be applied to clean, dry skin.
Apply a small amount all over your face then massage onto the skin focusing on the eye area. Make sure it is thoroughly absorbed before using other skincare products or wearing makeup.
Check the ingredients carefully and make sure you’re not allergic to any of them before using Deravera.
Perform skin testing to make sure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients before extensive use.
Avoid contact with your eyes to prevent irritation. If you have highly sensitive skin, check with your skincare professional before using this product.
Deravera Side Effects
The only possible side effect of the anti-aging formulation is skin irritation which is a result of sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
In case skin irritation develops after application, wash with water and discontinue use.
All in all, Deravera is an average anti-aging formulation designed for the eye area. It comes with a money-back guarantee and contains active ingredients that have been shown to be effective.
There are also some good reviews from people who have tried it saying it works. On the other hand, the formulation is not very effective according to some feedbacks and there are users who experienced skin irritation.
This indicates that the product is not for everyone. However, it is still a product worth trying.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."