Cyto-luxe Eye Cream is an anti-aging formulation designed to reverse skin aging signs specifically in the delicate eye area.
It is formulated to restructure aging skin by increasing collagen and elastin production. It is for the most problematic skin aging signs in the eye area including expression lines, dark circles, puffiness and cutaneous dryness.
The product uses special botanical peptides that offer anti-aging effects. One container is priced $95 on the product’s webpage.
About the Manufacturer
The anti-aging eye cream is from a company called Glo Therapeutics which offers a wide range of products including skincare formulations and makeup.
The company offers personalized skincare solutions for enhancing professional treatments and skin nourishing mineral makeup which covers, corrects and then protects.
Glo Therapeutics is not very well known but they are starting to establish a reputation in the skincare industry.
How Does it Work?
Cyto-Luxe Eye Cream primarily works in delivering anti-aging effects by significantly increasing collagen and elastin production in the skin.
This restores its youthful qualities including the skin’s smoothness, elasticity, and suppleness. The formulation uses special, concentrated active ingredients that restructure aging skin in order to make it more youthful in appearance and texture.
It also offers intense hydration in order to make the skin softer and protect against the rapid development of skin aging signs.
Cyto-Luxe Eye Cream Active Ingredients
- Antarcticine or Pseudoalteromonas ferment extract – This is a bacterial strain that prevents the dryness of the skin while protecting the epidermis from extreme cold.It stimulates the growth of fibroblast cells which increases collagen and elastin formation restoring the youthful elasticity and smoothness of the skin.
- Myoxinol or Hibiscus esculentus extract – It is a patented natural complex of oligopeptides that combat wrinkles by protecting the skin cells from oxidative stress.It also inhibits muscle cell contraction which is exactly how Botox injections work to reduce wrinkles.
- Leontopodium alpinum stems G – This is extracted from a special herbaceous plant that is known for its ability to survive extreme conditions including high UV radiation.It is rich in potent antioxidants which are utilized to protect skin cells while offering anti-inflammatory results. It significantly slows down the aging process of the skin.
- Chrysin or Passiflora caerulea – This is an isoflavone that occurs naturally. It is extracted from the blue passion flower which is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.It helps get rid of pigmented bilirubin and iron deposits beneath the skin in order to fight dark circles and puffiness.
Cyto-Luxe Eye Cream Advantages
- Cyto-luxe Eye Cream contains clinically proven ingredients
- It has undergone clinical testing so there is proof that it is effective
- The formula offers ultra-hydration
- It utilizes the anti-aging benefits of antioxidants
- It works to boost collagen and elastin formation which reduces the visibility of skin aging signs
- There are many good reviews from people who have tried it
Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Disadvantages
- The product is not from a highly regarded skincare company
- There are some negative feedbacks from users saying it is not very effective
- There is no free trial or money-back guarantee
- Some users develop skin irritation from the formula
- The price is high compared to other anti-aging eye formulas
- It is only being sold by select retailers
Apply on clean, dry skin preferably after cleansing or taking a shower. Apply a small amount and massage onto the skin focusing around the eyes.
For best results, use in the morning and evening. Perform skin testing to check for sensitivity before extensive use. If skin irritation develops, wash with water and discontinue use.
Avoid contact with eyes to prevent irritation. If the formula gets into your eyes, wash with water. Make sure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients before purchase.
If you have very sensitive skin, it would be best to consult your skin care professional before using Cyto-Luxe Eye Cream.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The only known side effect of the anti-aging eye cream is skin irritation which is usually due to sensitivity or allergic reaction to any of the ingredients. However, this is only experienced by a very small percentage of users.
All in all, Cyto-Luxe Eye Cream is a good anti-aging product formulated especially for the eye area. It contains active ingredients that are backed by scientific and clinical data.
There are many good reviews from people who have tried it saying it works. The main problem is the high price of the product.
However, it is still worth trying if you’re looking for something to diminish skin aging signs in the eye area.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."