What is Clinique Age Defense Eye Cream?
Clinique Superdefense Age Defense Eye Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 20 is an eye defense cream that can be work by all skin types to hydrate skin, fight signs of aging, and prevent further wrinkles, crow’s feet and dark under eye circles. The cost for a 0.5 fluid ozbottle starts at $41.00, but due to the product’s popularity it is frequently out of stock. The manufacturer, Clinique, has a return policy on its products and even includes return labels on all items purchased from its official website.
Gently dab the cream under the eyes every day for best results. The formula is safe to use for all skin types and those wearing contacts.
Clinique Age Defense Eye Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Titanium Dioxide (5.6%): This mineral is found in nature and used as a whitener, thickener and sunscreen.
- Zinc Oxide 3.8%: Useful in creating a barrier that decreases skin irritation and can treat scrapes, cuts, burns and rashes that result from contact with poison ivy.
- Isocetyl Stearoyl: A potent skin lubricant, it can also dissolve substances such as liquids.
- Stearate: emulsifier and surfactant
- Butylene Glycol: This helps decrease thickness in cosmetic products.
- Caffeine: May help decrease inflammation of the skin.
What are the Advantages of Clinique Age Defense Eye Cream?
- The cream is manufactured by a well-known and reputable make-up brand that is sold internationally.
- Many of the ingredients included have been known for their positive effects on the skin.
- A return policy is available for those who may need it.
- The company includes free shipping, samples or discounts occasionally that could help customers save money.
- On third-party sites, customers have high reviews of the cream.
What are the Disadvantages of Clinique Age Defense Eye Cream?
- Due to the product’s popularity, it is frequently out of stock.
- The manufacturer’s website does not have information about clinical trials that can prove the product’s efficacy.
- At $41 for a 0.5 fluid oz container, the cost of the product is high.
This cream features caffeine and 20 SPF to help firm and protect the skin around the eyes. Some of the ingredients in the formula are renowned for their ability to filter UV rays and efficiently moisturize the skin.
How does Clinique Superdefense Age Defense cream work?
The cream works by protecting the skin from UV rays, hydrating the skin under the eyes, and reducing the appearance of dark circles around the eyes?
Where can I buy the cream?
The Age Defense cream is sold on Clinique’s official website as well as premier beauty stands around the country.
Clinique Age Defense Eye Cream Review – Final Verdict
Clinique Superdefense Age Defense Eye Cream with 20 SPF is a cream that is meant to reduce wrinkles in the eyes. This is achieved through the use of a carefully blended formula that included ingredients known to hydrate the skin and protect it from the effects of the sun. Clinique, the product’s manufacturer, is known worldwide for its variety skin care and cosmetic products.
A return policy is also available in case some customers deem it necessary. Still, the container of this cream is 0.5 fluid oz and the cost starts at $41, which might be considered expensive by discerning consumers. The product is also frequently out of stock. Though this is a positive sign, products that are both of high quality and that can keep up with consumer demand might be a better option.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."