City Views Rapid Repair Eye Cream is a clinically proven anti-aging eye cream that focuses on the five noticeable signs of aging eyes, namely: wrinkles, puffiness, dryness, sagging and discoloration. This product is formulated with a sophisticated mixture of peptides, antioxidants and multivitamins to regenerate the skin’s youthful glow and prevent visible signs of aging. At the same time the product’s potent nourishing formula enhances collagen and elastin formation and at the same time encourages hydration around the sensitive area around the eyes to heal and protect the skin.
City Cosmetics was established based on the conviction that every woman are entitled to maximize their youthful glow and beauty as far as nature would allow. And that this will be made possible even without relying on surgical procedures or collagen injections. City Cosmetics formulate products that aim to rejuvenate your skin tone and texture by targeting the common problematic areas.
City Cosmetics endures and continues to spread out their exceptional product line with their newest treatment to remove wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet on the eye area, the City Views Rapid Repair Eye Cream.
Ingredients Contained in City Views Rapid Repair Eye Cream
City Views Rapid Repair Eye Cream provides the necessary peptides, antioxidants, nutrients and hydration that your skin needs in order to boost its natural regeneration. Although the product contains a number of ingredients, there are 3 key ingredients that ensure the effectiveness of City Views amongst other similar products.
- Retinyl – Promotes reduction of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen formation and accelerating cell renewal in the skin. This key ingredient not only encourages the production of collagen but it also helps to maintain collagen formation over time. Retinyl is also considered as the best ingredient when it comes to enhancing and increasing skin elasticity.
- Argireline – A peptide that supports in minimizing the visible effects of skin aging by hampering reactions which would cause muscle movements and contractions. This ingredient provides immediate results in decreasing fine lines, and at the same time it helps prevent the formation of new wrinkles.
- Matrixyl 3000 – This key ingredient brings in a number of benefits in combating skin aging. First, it helps tighten the skin to reduce visible lines and wrinkles. Matrixyl 3000 also aids in the synthesis of collagen and even invigorates the replenishment of the skin’s physical structure. Lastly, this ingredient promotes healing by fortifying cellular renewal.
Full Ingredients includes:
Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower)Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Terapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Zinc Oxide, Panthenol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Pinus Pinaster (Pycnogenol) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
When & How to Use This Eye Cream?
City Views is applied in the morning and at bedtime on a freshly-cleansed face. After washing your face with a mild facial wash, pat excess water gently with a towel but leave your face a little damp to promote better absorption of the product. Then dab a small amount of the cream around your orbital bone, or the eye socket.
For optimal effect, apply the cream above your brow bone and not directly on your eyelids. Throughout the day, natural oils from our lids are secreted by our body. This will then facilitate the cream to move down the area naturally and less invasively.
Does It Suit All Skin Types?
Yes, the formulation and advanced mixture of its ingredients enables all skin types (from normal, combination to dry skin) to benefit from this product.
- Clinically proven to grant younger looking eyes in just 4 weeks
- Naturally formulated, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Peptides constantly function to intensify collagen and elastin production thus keeps the skin lifted and firm
- Argireline soothes and relaxes facial muscles reducing their contraction, as a result there’ll be diminished lines and wrinkles and it would also inhibit formation of new wrinkles
- Antioxidants, like Green Tea, diminish puffiness leaving your skin to appear refreshed
- For a price of $67.00 for every 0.5 oz/14 gm, City Views is a bit more expensive compared to other anti-aging eye cream product
To sum it up, the City Views Rapid Repair Eye Cream proves to be a very promising product and solution for aging problems around the eyes. With its clinically proven and advanced formula combined with the numerous good reviews on the product’s effectiveness, it is not surprising why even with its high cost, consumers are still buying this product.
Below is the list of the top eye cream brands on today’s market. With careful evaluation of safety and effectiveness of each brand, backed by clinical studies and research, we ranked the products from best (5 stars) to worst (2 stars). Each product’s potential to lighten dark circles, reduce eye bags and puffiness, reduce fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet, increase hydration and to calm and soothe are the criteria used for determining the overall value of each eye cream brand.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."