What is Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream?
Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream is one of the latest anti-aging formulations from premium skin care company Chantecaille. It is a special formula that utilizes nano-technology to deliver active ingredients at a cellular level for maximum effectiveness.
It offers anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-aging benefits without parabens to safely diminish the visibility of skin aging signs around the eyes. It uses stem cell technology derived from special Swiss plants.
This stimulates the regeneration of cells and the production of collagen. It also helps improve blood circulation to address inflammation and related skin aging problems.
Chantecaille is a known luxury skincare and beautifying brand in the United States. It is known for using a high concentration of natural extracts on their different products. They offer ground-breaking formulas that only contain the purest ingredients according to their website. The brand has established a reputation for offering high-quality, effective skin care formulas.
What It Claims?
- Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream uses nano-technology to work on the cellular level.
- Offers anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits to users.
- Paraben-free and vegan friendly.
- Stimulates cell regeneration and collagen production to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Increases blood circulation to minimize dark circles, eye puffiness and inflammation.
Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Saccharide Isomerate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract
How It Works?
- Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant: The product improves cell integrity using anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents. It also contains lycoskin which protects the skin in the eye area from free radical damage due to heavy metals in the body. Raspberry stem cells fight inflammation and oxidation and it has been shown to be approximately three times more potent compared to resveratrol.
- Stimulates Collagen Production: Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream stimulates the production of collagen to reduce skin aging signs. It also helps repair damaged collagen at a cellular level to make the skin more youthful in appearance. The formula reduces muscular contractions, deeply hydrate the skin and promote collagen production to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet.
- DNA Repair and Longevity of Cells: The stem cells derived from raspberries and tomatoes are potent antioxidants that also boost certain proteins to extend the longevity of cells. They also help repair and protect DNA for healthier skin cells. This also reduces skin aging sings and helps keep skin looking and feeling youthful.
- Brightens and De-puffs: The formula contains several ingredients that improve blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage. This reduces eye puffiness, dark circles and eye bags making tired eyes appear rejuvenated and more youthful.
You May Also Like – Eyevectin Eye Cream
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Distribute a small amount of the formula between your ring fingers. Start applying from the center of the eyelid towards the outer corner of the eyes using a gentle patting motion. Distribute evenly and massage gently until it is fully-absorbed.
What are the Advantages of Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream?
- Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream is formulated to target all signs of skin aging around the eyes
- It is from an established skin care brand
- Detailed information on its key ingredients and how they work are available on the Chantecaille website
What are the Disadvantages of Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream?
- There is no clinical study provided on the product’s webpage proving it is really effective
- It is very expensive ($265) at around 5 times the price of other eye creams from reputable companies
- It isn’t offered with a money back guarantee
- There is no substantial evidence that the active ingredients really work
- There are some negative reviews saying it isn’t very effective
Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream Review – Final Verdict
After carefully reviewing Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Eye Cream, the only thing outstanding about it is its price. This is one of the most expensive eye creams on the market! It is effective according to many users who have tried it but the problem is that there are similar products being sold at less than half the price of this eye cream.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging eye creams and eye serums based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer.
What do you think what we are missing?
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."