Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream is a formulation for moisturizing the delicate skin surrounding the eyes. It provides intense hydration which prevents dryness to slow down the process of skin aging.
The formulation also helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles leaving the skin in the area softer, suppler and smoother. It is made using 99% natural ingredients and the formula is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. One 0.5 ounce tube container is being sold online for $17.04.
Who Manufactures This Eye Cream?
The eye cream is from Burt’s Bees which is a company known for offering distinctive natural beauty and health products. The company has been around for more than 25 years and has grown from its backyard beekeeper’s operation.
The company now has more than 400 employees for manufacturing a wide range of products. However, Burt’s Bees is still not an established skin care brand.
List of Active Ingredients
- Beeswax – This is the signature active ingredient in Burt’s Bees products. It helps nourish the skin while also delivering hydration protecting against dryness. The active ingredient also helps slow down the process of skin aging to prevent signs of premature skin aging.
- Clary Sage – This is the remarkable botanical ingredient in the formula that is clinically proven to deliver intense hydration. It has been shown to helps the skin retain moisture as well.
- Avocado Oil – This is also a nourishing ingredient that hydrates the skin and prevents dryness.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – This is identical to the sebum produced by the skin which is essential for moisture. It is an excellent ingredient for preventing dryness of the skin which is one of the main causes of skin aging signs.
Does It Work For Aging Signs in the Eye Area?
Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream is primarily made up of powerful natural ingredients for moisturizing the skin like a decent Plexaderm alternative. Thus, it helps delay the development of skin aging signs. Deeply moisturizing the skin may also help reduce fine lines and wrinkles a little. However, the formula doesn’t have any ingredients that address other skin aging signs in the eye area like eye puffiness, eye bags and dark circles.
Steps to Apply Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream
- Cleanse and dry the skin
- Apply a thin layer of the eye cream then spread evenly
- Massage gently until it is absorbed by the skin
- Re-apply as needed
Features of the Eye Cream
- Clinically tested and proven to deliver intense moisture.
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.
- 99% natural ingredients.
- Contains beeswax.
What to Expect from Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream?
You can expect intense moisture from the formulation since it contains several natural moisturizers. It may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and delay their development like Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash Cream. However, the formula doesn’t work on dark circles, eye puffiness and eye bags.
- The formula uses natural active ingredients.
- It deeply moisturizes the skin which can help prevent premature skin aging.
- There are some favourable reviews from people who have used it much like the review of Plexaderm.
- There is no clinical evidence that it has anti-aging benefits.
- It is not offered with a money back guarantee.
- The formula doesn’t work on common skin aging signs in the eye area like dark circles, eye bags and puffiness.
- It is not from an established skin care company.
- Some reviewers say its hydrating effect only lasts shortly.
Read Next – Perricone MD Blue Plasma Orbital
All in All
After carefully examining Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream, it is just an average eye cream that moisturizes the skin.
It is not really designed to reduce skin aging signs in the eye area like crow’s feet, dark circles, eye bags and puffiness although it may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and minor wrinkles slightly.
It is worth trying considering the low price but there are many better eye creams on the market.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging eye creams and eye serums based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."