Boscia Enlivening Amino-Ag Eye Treatment which is commonly known as Boscia Eye Cream is a gel-cream for treating skin aging signs. It is formulated to nourish the delicate eye area in order to reverse skin aging.
It is said to work in reducing eye puffiness while minimizing the visibility of fine lines. It also works on dark circles gradually reducing its appearance. The product uses a special amino acid that promotes the retention of moisture in the skin.
It has been shown to help prevent minor fine lines and wrinkles. One 15 ml container of the anti-aging skin treatment is priced $38.
What Boscia Eye Cream Claims?
- It uses a special amino acid that is proven to fight skin aging
- The formulation is enriched with anti-aging antioxidants
- It helps hydrate the skin making it softer and smoother
- Diminishes dark circles and reduces eye puffiness
- Supports the natural cell renewal process of the skin
- Smoothens fine lines
About The Manufacturer
The product is from Boscia which was originally a Japanese brand that started almost 40 years ago. It was only introduced in the United States in 2002. The company is known for being a skin care brand that only offers 100% preservative-free products. It is said to use botanical mixtures that provide dramatic results. It boosts cell regeneration while improving the elasticity of the skin. The product also corrects skin tone while reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The company is not well-known but they have a good reputation in the natural skincare industry.
How Does Boscia Eye Cream Work?
The anti-aging product uses a powerful amino acid that has moisture-retaining benefits. This helps repair the skin to reduce different skin aging signs. It also contains natural anti-inflammatory ingredients that can be helpful in quickly reducing puffiness in the eye area. The product also uses vitamin e derived from soybeans which nourishes the skin and promotes circulation in the area to help reduce dark circles under the eyes. Boscia Eye Cream also contains natural extracts that are said to accelerate the cell renewal process of the skin. The product also contains antioxidants which can help fight skin aging.
Boscia Eye Cream Active Ingredients
- Alanyl Glutamine – This ingredient has become quite popular in skin care products and anti-aging formulations. It is a special amino acid that helps stimulate cell turnover in the skin while at the same time maximizing moisture retention. This has been shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Coix Seed – It is used in traditional Eastern medicine as an anti-inflammatory. It can also help hydrate the skin and reduce eye puffiness.
- Vitamin E – Derived from soybeans, it offers powerful antioxidant protection to help fight damage caused by free radicals. It can also improve the skin’s overall tone by promoting healthy circulation. This also helps reduce dark circles in the eye area.
- Jujuba Fruit – It accelerates the renewal of cells in the skin which helps in smoothening fine lines and wrinkles.
- Licorice Root Extract – It is rich in antioxidants that help protect skin cells. It soothes and calms the skin which slows down the aging process. This ingredient is said to reduce hyperpigmentation problems by inhibiting melanin synthesis.
Boscia Eye Cream Benefits
- The product only contains key ingredients that are natural
- The key ingredients are backed by science
- It is formulated for the most common aging signs in the eye area
- The product is from a reputable skincare company
- There are many good feedbacks saying it is a good anti-aging product
Boscia Eye Cream Drawbacks
- Boscia Eye Cream has not been tested by an independent laboratory so there is no evidence that it is effective or safe
- There is no free trial or money back guarantee
- Some users say the formula irritates their skin
- Some feedbacks say it is not very effective especially for severe aging signs on the skin
Wash and dry your skin before applying. Dispense one pump of the eye treatment to your fingertips then apply around the orbital bone (include the eyelid) with a gentle patting motion. Allow the formulation to dry naturally before using other skin care products such as makeup. Use in the morning and evening to get the best results.
Avoid contact with eyes. If you have very sensitive skin, consult your dermatologist before use.
Boscia Eye Cream is a good anti-aging treatment because it is made with natural active ingredients. There are also many good feedbacks on the product saying it is really worth buying. On the other hand, some people say it causes irritation on their skin so the formula is not for everyone. It is still worth a try even though there is no money back guarantee being offered.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."