B. Kamins Eye Cream is a soothing formulation designed to reduce the appearance of primary skin aging signs in the eye area including fine lines, wrinkles, eye puffiness and dark circles. It uses a comprehensive anti-aging formulation that also delivers optimal hydration to slow down the skin aging process and prevent premature skin aging. It can be used alone or under/over makeup. One 15 ml jar container of the cream is priced $60 on the B Kamins website.
Who Manufactures This Eye Cream?
The eye cream is from B. Kamins, which is a skin care company that offers a wide range of products for both men and women. The company offers products for various purposes like eczema, acne, sensitive skin, dry skin, etc. The company started as a spa and has grown into a beauty, skin care and treatment company specializing in skin care. They are still relatively new, and the company is still not recognized as a major brand in the skin care industry.
List of Ingredient in B. Kamins Chemist Eye Cream
- Bio-maple Compound – This is the primary active ingredient that works by attracting moisture and improving the skin’s moisture barrier. It delivers ultra-hydration for maximum protection against dryness that helps slow down the skin aging process.
- Vitamin E – This is a powerful antioxidant that protects the cells of the skin from free radical damage. It also offers many other benefits to the skin and improves overall skin health.
- Retinyl Palmitate – This active ingredient encourages the turnover of new skin cells which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycerin – It provides skin-identical moisture which helps prevent the premature development of skin aging signs.
Does It Work For Under Eye Skin Aging Signs?
B. Kamins Eye Cream contains active ingredients that help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. It also contains moisturizers that help slow down the skin aging process protecting against different skin aging signs. It claims to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles, but there is no ingredient in its formula that has been shown to address these skin aging signs. Most reviews from people who have tried the eye cream say it is only effective for reducing fine lines and minor wrinkles.
Steps To Apply B Kamins Eye Cream
- Cleanse the skin
- Apply a small amount with clean fingertips then gently tap the cream around the orbital area
- Re-apply during night time before going to bed
- In case of eye or skin irritation, wash with water
Features of the Eye Cream
- Specially designed to moisturize the delicate skin in the eye area.
- Designed to address all skin aging signs in the eye area.
- May be applied over makeup without smudging or distorting.
- B Kamins Eye Cream contains several moisturizers that deeply hydrate the skin.
- The formula helps minimize the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- There is no clinical evidence that the formula is really effective.
- It doesn’t come with a money back guarantee.
- The formula doesn’t contain ingredients for targeting dark circles, eye bags, and eye puffiness.
- Some users say it isn’t very effective or takes a long time to deliver minimal results.
- There are many negative feedbacks on the eye cream.
I have been using the cream for over three weeks, and I like how it deeply hydrates my skin making it soft. It helped reduce my fine lines a little, but nothing happened to my wrinkles. I am pretty disappointed because I bought this for my eye puffiness and dark circles, and it didn’t do anything. It is pretty expensive considering I only use ordinary eye creams that delivered almost the same results. I won’t be buying again.
– Leopold B., Denver
B. Kamins Eye Cream is available both in the handy pump bottle and in cream. Our preference is for the pump bottle as there’s no scraping around in a small jar for the last bit of precious cream. Whichever your preference, jar or bottle, you’ll find this to be an extremely effective eye cream, going on smoothly with no pulling or tugging. It firms as it diminishes those tiny wrinkles that love to pop up around the eyes. Another plus is the fact that it can be reapplied over makeup without smudging color (a real boon on long airplane flights!)
– Gail Cooke (Amazon Review)
All in All
After thoroughly reviewing B Kamins Chemist Eye Cream, it is a good eye cream worth trying although it is a little on the expensive side. It is especially effective for fine lines and minor wrinkles but doesn’t work on dark circles, eye puffiness and eye bags. If these are your main problems, then it would be recommendable to look for other products formulated to address these skin aging signs.
Below is the list of the top eye cream brands on today’s market. With careful evaluation of safety and effectiveness of each brand, backed by clinical studies and research, we ranked the products from best (5 stars) to worst (2 stars). Each product’s potential to lighten dark circles, reduce eye bags and puffiness, reduce fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet, increase hydration and to calm and soothe are the criteria used for determining the overall value of each eye cream brand.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."