Tired of empty promises from your eye cream? If you’re ready to see real, visible improvements on aged and damaged skin around your eyes, this new product offering from Arcona will surely entice you to believe in anti-wrinkle products once again.
What is Arcona Eye Dew Plus?
Arcona Eye Dew Plus is a cut above the rest, offering you with a solution that signs up two powerful, proprietary ingredients, Dermaxyl and Cavamax, which have been clinically proven to reverse wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
For $95 for each 0.4 oz. bottle of Arcona Eye Dew Plus, obtain the following benefits:
- Natural and yet extraordinarily strengthened defense against the damaging effects of free radicals
- Skin that is more moisturized and well hydrated round the clock
- Improve the appearance and reverse signs of skin aging
- Improve firmness, brightness, tone adnd texture of skin around your eyes
This product is sold in select stores and is generally accessible via Arcona’s official website.
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Arcona Eye Dew Plus
Arcona started out as a spa center. The learnings from the spa’s in-house practices were later consolidated and packaged as skincare products which are now widely available but, still maintained and distributed in small batches. This practice helps ensure that Arcona products are always fresh and contain only the optimal potency levels of its mostly natural, botanical-based formulations.
Arcona advocates for the ‘Basic Five Regimen’ skincare that suits any type of skin, which looks as follows:
- In the morning: Exfoliate / Cleanse, Hydrate, Protect
- In the evening: Cleanse / Tone, Regenerate
Arcona is committede to formulating their products without the harmful chemicals quite often and surprisingly still present in most skincare products, including the most expensive ones and the ones which have a reputation for being scientifically based.
How Does Arcona Eye Dew Plus Work?
Arcona Eye Dew Plus, formulated with skin moisturizers, revitalizing peptides, nourishing vitamins, and protective antioxidants all from natural, non-synthetic sources works to correct and inhibit wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet around your eyes in two ways. First, by producing and strongly synthesizing skin components, skin is reborn. Second, by reinforcing skin’s natural protective barriers, skin is shielded from further damage.
Arcona Eye Dew Plus Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Arcona Eye Dew Plus is made from the following ingredients:
- Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Stearate – Deeply moisturize skin
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C) – Powers up skin’s natural ability to set the wheels of repair and rejuvenation turning; also an antioxidant that protects skin from damage
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 (Dermaxyl®) – Introduced an externally derived supply of amino acids which dramatically raises amino acid levels in the skin; also, stimulates higher rate of production of skin precursors including collagen
- Ceramide NG, Retinol (Cavamax®) – Helps rebuid the skin matrix and reinforce natural protective barriers
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil – Moisturizes and conditions skin
- Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract – Skin conditioner
- Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap) – Probably the best antioxidants around, these act on free radicals even before damage can be effected
What are the Advantages of Arcona Eye Dew Plus?
- No artificial preservatives
- Product is made without parabens, perfumes, dyes, petrochemicals and sodium lauryl suplhates
- Not made with chemical stabilizers, binders, fillers or other toxic ingredients
- Synergistically moisturizes skin with a peptides complemented by natural moisturizers and skin conditioners
- It may stimulate skin repair, renewal and rejuvenation
- Made from natural, non-irritating ingredients which will not irritate the delicate skin around your eyes
What are the Disadvantages of Arcona Eye Dew Plus?
- It is available online.
- Its results ay vary from person to person.
Alternatives to Arcona Eye Dew Plus:
Arcona Eye Dew Plus Dosage Instructions
Arcona Eye Dew Plus is meant for use twice daily one in the morning, and another by bedtime. Warm the product between your fingers for a few seconds to activate beneficial ingredients before applying it on your skin.
Arcona Eye Dew Plus Precautions
For external use only. This product is not intended to be used as a treatment or cure for any kind of disease or ailment. Use product only as indicated.
Who Can Use Arcona Eye Dew Plus?
Women and men who are at least 30 years old and who have skin aging problems, particularly around their eyes, will benefit the most from this product. In the absence of any toxic ingredients, pregnant women, lactaing mothers, and even people with special medical conditions may be allowed to use this product but, it’s important to obtain your physician’s advise prior to product use.
Arcona Eye Dew Plus Review – Final Verdict
Arcona Eye Dew Plus is made from promising ingredients which are not normally found in anti-aging products but, which have been shown to have high potential for reviving and healing damaged and aging skin. You’ll simply have to be willing to spend $95 though but, the product seems to be worth the price.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.