What is Springtime?
Dogs are among the most common household pets throughout the entire world. While joint conditions such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are quite common amongst humans, similar conditions can also develop and affect the joints of dogs.
The Woof Works report that canine arthritis, which is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in dogs, can have an impact on a dog’s quality of life, as well as have a negative effect on the length of life in dogs. They also report that an estimated 20% of dogs throughout the entire world are affected by canine arthritis.
Springtime Joint Health Formula for Dogs is a natural supplement manufactured by Springtime Inc. The company is situated in Maryland, USA, and produces a number of all-natural supplements for horses, dogs, and humans.
Their Joint Health Formula for Dogs is one of their most popular products and claim to provide support to dogs diagnosed with canine arthritis.
Combining a list of natural ingredients, the Joint Health Formula for Dogs by Springtime enhances the overall lubrication in a dog’s joints.
The product also promotes enhanced flexibility of joints in order to improve a dog’s quality of life. Furthermore, the product claims to assist with preventing cartilage wear-and-tear, reduce joint stiffness and promote ligament health, as well as tendon health.
The product also contains powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients known to reduce inflammation, which is one of the causes of pain in patients diagnosed with arthritis and join-related diseases.
Springtime Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Springtime Joint Health Formula for Dogs contains a natural blend that supports healthy joints and assists with damage that has been done on joints in case a dog has already been diagnosed with canine arthritis.
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane – Each 1,800mg serving contains a total of 444mg Methyl Sulfonyl Methane, also commonly known as MSM. It is reported that this natural chemical can assist with chronic pain, joint inflammation, bursitis, tendonitis, musculoskeletal pain, muscle pain and pain related to multiple diseases in the arthritis family.
- Carrot Powder – Each 1,800mg serving contains a total of 340mg Carrot Powder. It is reported that carrot powder purifies the blood, maintains a balanced level of acid-alkaline, has antiemetic properties and cleanses the intestines. It is also reported that carrot powder is high in Vitamin B and Vitamin C, both of which are essential nutrients for both humans and animals.
- Glucosamine HCL – Each 1,800mg serving contains a total of 318mg Glucosamine HCL, also known a shellfish extract. It is reported that Glucosamine HCL is frequently combined with MSM to assist with symptoms related to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, joint pain, back pain and temporomandibular disorder.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Each 1,800mg serving contains a total of 254mg Chondroitin Sulfate, also known as Cartilage Extract. WebMD reports that this ingredient is frequently used in order to treat osteoarthritis and other diseases that cause joint pain.
You Can Also Check – ChondroPaw Reviews
What are the Advantages of Springtime?
- May enhance the strength of both joins and bones in dogs
- Promotes the overall healthy functionality of hips in growing dogs
- May enhance the mobility of joints in dogs with canine arthritis
- Enhances the immune system and promotes the overall wellbeing of dogs
What are the Disadvantages of Springtime?
- The company produces products for dogs, horses and humans, which means they do not specialize specifically in dogs
- Few studies have been conducted find the effectiveness of the active ingredients on dogs specifically
- Pricing could be expensive to some dog owners, especially when compared to similar products on the market
Due to the natural origin of the ingredients found in the formula, side effects have not been reported. Should a dog experience a reaction to the product, the use of the product should be discontinued. In cases of a severe reaction, the dog should be taken to a vet for further investigation.
What are the dosage instruction of using this product?
It is advised to start the dosage at just a sprinkle for the first few days, once in the morning and once in the evening. The dosage can be increased gradually after a few days.
The recommended dosage is 1,800mg of the formula per 40lb bodyweight of the dog. This is the total recommended daily dosage. For older dogs, up to 5,400mg is recommended per day.
You Can Also Check – GlycoFlex 3 Reviews
Springtime Review – Final Verdict
While joint-affecting diseases are more common in humans, they do also occur in up to 20% of dogs. With dogs being the most common household pet, it is of vital importance to ensure the overall wellbeing of a dog at all times.
Providing the dog with a joint formula such as Springtime’s Joint Health Formula for Dogs, a dog can enjoy a better quality of life and a longer lifespan.