Zenphorol is manufactured by Nutribioticals as a natural alternative to prescription anti-depressants. The product is sold in bottles of 90 capsules and the cost starts at €49.99 (US$54.86) plus shipping and handling. If dissatisfied with the supplement for whatever reason, customers can return it within a 30-day period as long as no more than 14 pills have been taken. There is no mention of any samples for customers of healthcare providers.
How Zenphorol Works?
For anxiety relief, the manufacturer recommends using 1 capsule per day 3 times per day. 3 capsules can be taken before bedtime to induce a more restful sleep. A maximum of 3 capsules can be taken daily, though one can feel free to take less.
- 5HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) (303mg): This by-product of L-tryptophan is used to treat sleep disorders, insomnia, migraines, depression, and anxiety.
- Chamomile (300mg): Traditionally this plant has been used to treat restlessness, sleep problems, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Lemon Balm (300mg): This plant has been used for its calming effects. It is widely used for sleep problems, restlessness, and fast heartbeat caused by nervousness.
- L-Theanine (200mg): This amino acid is present in green tea. Many people use it to help with high blood pressure, and anxiety, and to make other treatments more effective.
- Magnesium (200mg): This mineral helps maintain proper bone structure. Sometimes it is used to increase energy levels as well as to treat restless leg syndrome.
- Inositol (200mg): This substance is found in many plants and animals. It is used to treat depression, insomnia, ADHD, and the side effects of medications containing lithium.
- The product is all-natural.
- Customers can return the product within 30 days if they do not obtain desired results.
- The supplement has many high reviews on third-party websites.
- Users can reduce the recommended dosage if necessary.
- The Zenphorol website is professional, easy to navigate, and answers most questions a customer could have.
- The manufacturer has a Good Manufacturing Practice license and is authorized to sell it worldwide.
- Customers who want to return the product can only do so if they have taken 14 or less pills.
- It can cause drowsiness if directions are not followed.
- No samples are available to the general public.
Zenphorol includes all-natural ingredients that have been used to treat sleep problems and anxiety in the past. Each pill contains a total dosage of 1530mg, including the active ingredients as well as other important vitamins.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it safe to take Zenphorol with prescription medication?
Those who may currently be using a prescription should discuss Zenphorol with a qualified physician before consuming the product.
Zenphorol Customer Reviews
Zenphorol enjoys relatively high ratings in merchant sites. One customer even said her husband experienced decreased anxiety after using the supplement. The same customer said the supplement doesn’t have an unpleasant aftertaste. Another customer said the product helped her daughter relieve her anxiety and was a positive alternative to prescription products that could potentially cause addictions.
Alternatives to Zenphorol
Zenphorol is manufactured by a company with a GMP license, which is authorized to sell the product all over the world. Many customers have also said it provides a welcome anxiety relief without having to resort to using prescription medication that can provoke addictions. Many of the ingredients have also proven their efficacy in soothing anxiety. Still, other products exist in the market that have a more comprehensive return policy and this may be appealing to potential customers.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.