Tranquilene Reviews: How Safe and Effective Is This Antidepressant Tablets?
Tranquilene is an anti-depressant pill that is scientifically formulated to relieve mood problems and feelings of anxiety. It incorporates the latest advances in the fields of psychology, herbal medicine, nutrition, and neuroscience. It is the only all-natural supplement that stimulates the production of GABA and serotonin neurotransmitters in the brain, which contribute to a calm, focused and relaxed state of mind. It is manufactured at a laboratory under strict quality-assurance methods. It incorporates standardized botanical isolates, nutrients and pharmaceutical grade amino acids for maximum potency and purity. It is an effective, two-part formula that supports mood and anxiety issues for a long-term.
It contains the following active ingredients: Passion Flower, Tryptophan, GABA, L-Theanine, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri), Ashwagandha (root), B-Complex Vitamins such as vitamin B1, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin B5, green tea extract (leaves), niacin, magnesium, calcium, and gelatin.
How does Tranquilene Work?
This anti-depressant and anti-anxiety formula incorporates a unique proprietary blend of botanical extracts that work by promoting the production of serotonin in the brain, thus offering full support to the body. It increases the serotonin synthesis naturally and significantly improves mood. Its herbal extracts are potent enough to act fast in providing relief from anxiety. Passion flower has a calming effect on the mind. It is an effective mood- booster that improves mental clarity. The unique blend of herbs such as Brahmi and ashwagandha root improves mental energy, concentration, mental focus and memory. Tryptophan is an amino acid that gets converted into serotonin in brain which plays a key role in stabilizing one’s mood. L Theanine is an organic amino acid that is found in green tea extract that aids in sleeping. In addition, it contains other vital minerals and vitamins that improve brain performance.
- It is effective in stabilizing mood and in relieving from anxiety
- It promotes positive motivation and has a calming effect on mind
- It increases GABA and serotonin levels
- The manufacturer’s website provides enough data about the product
- It can be obtained only from the manufacturer’s website
- Full results can be achieved by taking this product consistently for 3-4 months
- It can interfere with the normal mechanism of prescription medications
- The manufacturer doesn’t offer free samples of Tranquilene
- It is not a clinically tested product
- Taking more than recommended level can cause excessive drowsiness
- It has received mixed reviews from its users
The Dos and Don’ts While Taking Tranquilene
- Do use this product with caution
- Do use it upon receiving physician’s approval
- Do take this product for at least 4 to 6 months to achieve optimal results
- Do seek physician’s opinion if you’re taking muscle relaxants, blood thinners, seizure medicines, MAOI, sleep or anxiety medicines, antidepressants, pain medicines, other prescription medicines
- Do not exceed more than 3 or 4 capsules in one day
- Do not take alcohol while taking this product
- Do seek physician’s opinion in case of women who are pregnant or breast feeding
It is an effective antidepressant pill to relieve from general anxiety and panic attacks. It is not an FDA approved powerful anti-depressant drug. Though, it contains ingredients that are proven by the studies to have a beneficial effect; however, it is not a substitute to treat severe types of depressive disorders. This supplement should be used with caution to rule out prescription drug interactions, allergy and in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Where To Find It
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Amazon.com