What is Symetrin?
Symetrin is an anti-anxiety supplement composed of four key ingredients wherein two of which are patented: Sensoril and Libifem. Symetrin is designed to provide mood-uplifting effects to people who are stressed and those who are suffering from anxiety. In addition, it also increases* one’s libido and/or sex drive. The product has a website that is well-designed and informative – see Symetrin.com. As it appears to be on its webpage, the product seems to be catering to women.
What is in Symetrin?
As mentioned earlier, Symetrin is composed of four distinct ingredients and two of which are patented. These ingredients are as follows:
- Sensoril – Backed by clinical data, this multi-patented product is an extract of Withania Somnifera a.k.a. Ashwagandha – a plant widely used in Asia for its benefits in relieving stress. A clinical trial (randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled) performed using the extract have shown that Sensoril can decrease* the level of cortisol (stress hormone) in the body. The said study involved 98 subjects assessed to be chronically stressed. They were made to take Sensoril in various doses and they subjects have shown positive improvements.
- Libifem – Another all-natural patented formula, this Fenugreek extract helps in increasing* one’s sexual desire. A study was conducted using Libifem to eighty female subjects who are healthy, are menstruating and who are in a steady relationship. The study assessed the experience and sexual function of these subjects in a randomized, double-blind setting. The results show that those female subjects who were given Libifem have experienced more sexual arousal and desire.
- Vitamin D – This fat-soluble vitamin has a role to play in uplifting one’s mood. Vitamin D promotes* the release of happy hormones such as dopamine and serotonin.
- Vitamin B6 – This vitamin also aids* in the management of stress and anxiety by helping in the release of serotonin.
How Does Symetrin Work?
Brain chemistry plays a significant part in the whole picture of emotional stability. When brain hormones responsible for one’s mood and emotions are not in healthy levels, emotional instability like mood disruptions, exhaustion, anxiety and stress sink in. The body needs agents to help it cope up. Symetrin is a product that helps hormones maintain its optimal levels and it can do it through the various, harmonious effects of its different ingredients as mentioned earlier.
How to Use Symetrin?
Symetrin is taken twice daily. For additional support*, another two tablets are taken. These tablets are easy to swallow as these are just small and coated.
What are Symetrin’s Benefits?
- Natural: The ingredient of Symetrin were taken from natural plant-based derivatives
- Uses non-addictive ingredients: Some anti-anxiety products have an addictive effect but since Symetrin uses a natural formula, the chance of getting hooked to it is slim
- Contains two patented ingredients with clinical data – Sensoril and Libifem
- No adverse side effects: Currently, there are no reported adverse effects associated with the product
- Has a 30-day free trial: If the product is not effective, it can be returned
What are Symetrin’s Drawbacks?
- No FAQ section: as informative as the site may be, the authors have missed this important section, which is too bad because most consumers directly go to the FAQ page to easily locate answers regarding the product.
- Incomplete information about the product’s ingredients: the packaging of the product does not include all of the ingredients that were used in its formula. For the four main ingredients that it has, the amounts of each ingredient used in the formula were also not indicated. Placing the ingredients and their corresponding amounts in the packaging is important as it helps the consumers identify whether they may be allergic to one of the product’s components.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Symetrin is a natural health supplement and it claims* to have little to no side effects. Based on online research, as of this time, there are no reported adverse side effects associated with this product.
Symetrin is a good depression supplements to take if one is experiencing anxiety, stress and sadness. It is made from premium, patented ingredients and has a good reputation based on consumer reviews.
However, there are also warnings to be considered before taking this product such as allergy precautions. In addition, this product is not intended to treat* or cure* complex mood disturbances/ psychotic conditions such as depression and bipolar disorder to name a few. Symetrin is just an aid* to help one get by from everyday stress and anxiety; for chronic conditions, it is wise to consult a medical professional instead.
Depression is a common problem today. There are numerous supplements that claim to address this particular problem. Not all brands are created equal, and so reading customer testimonials, thorough research and rigorous evaluation by experts, we have consolidated and ranked today's top anti-depressants. The criteria we used are: potential to reduce* symptoms of depression, potential to reduce* anxiety, potential to restore healthy serotonin levels, quality of ingredients and ability to improve* overall physical and mental well-being. Below are the finest natural anti-depressants available on the today's market.