Serelax – Product Description
Serelax’s ingredients are claimed to restore proper balance of bodily chemicals necessary for maintaining a healthy (not constantly negative) mindset. More specifically, Serelax is claimed to improve* balances of norepinephrine and serotonin. Clinical studies conducted on several on the ingredients in Serelax are cited on the official product website, and these studies all seem to indicate the relative effectiveness of the anti-depression benefits of these compounds. Additionally, many positive user reviews are featured, as well as explanations regarding the basic symptoms of anxiety and depression.
Serelax capsules can be taken twice a day, one capsule at a time. Taking more than this recommended daily dosage is highly recommended against.
Serelax – Ingredients
The complete Serelax formula is disclosed through the official product website. Serelax is made from the following all natural compounds:
- GABA (200mg) is a neurotransmitter which is found in brain and helps to improve* calmness, reduces* stress, anxiety and muscle tension
- L-Theanine (100mg) promises to boost* dopamine levels and reduces* nervousness
- Kava kava (100mg) is a shrub which improves* mood and treats* anxiety
- Valerian (150mg) calms the nervous system, relaxes muscles and increases* the level GABA
- Jujube (50mg) is also known as red date and is a popular traditional medicine that relieves stress, muscle tension, irritation and spasms, wood betony (50mg)
- Skulllcap (75mg) is a flowering plant with a medicinal history that reduces* anxiety and is used as relaxant
- Roman chamomile (75mg) often used in herbal teas which provides acalming effect, relaxes muscles and sooths nervous system
- Griffonia simplicifolia bean extract (50mg) is a good source of 5-HTP, it controls mood, anxiety and depression. Milligram values are applicable to each serving (one capsule) of Serelax.
- Griffonia beans are valued as an excellent source of 5-HTP. It is thought to enhance* the activity of brain hormones like serotonin, which control mood and anxiety. It is used in the treatment of a number of conditions besides anxiety and depression
Passionflower(150mg) provides relief in generalized anxiety disorder and elevates severe anxiety these effects are backed up by seceral studies
How Serelax Works?
Serelax – Advantages
- Serelax is relatively affordable.
- All of the ingredients in this product are listed online, including milligram values for each serving size.
- Clinical studies have been conducted on many of the ingredients in Serelax, and the results of these studies are listed on the official product website.
- Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at serelax.com
- User testimonials are featured on Serelax’s website.
Serelax – Disadvantages
- Free samples are not currently offered for this product.
Serelax – The Bottom Line
Overall, Serelax is a product that will mostly appeal to consumers seeking an all natural, non-prescription method to fighting mild feelings of anxiety or depression. The full list of ingredients should be extremely beneficial in aiding consumers to make an informed decision about purchasing this product, and the listed clinical studies all seem to indicate that Serelax is probably capable of producing its promised results.
Where To Find It
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Serelax.com
Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at Serelax.com