What is Nature’s Way St John’s Wort?
Nature’s Way St. John’s Wort is a dietary supplement with standardized 0.3% dianthrones measured as hypericin. It is formulated to promote a positive mood and there are some studies indicating that the herb can be useful for treating minor depression and other mood problems.
Table of Contents [Show]
The supplement is from Nature’s Way which is a company that offers a wide range of natural formulations for different purposes. The company has been around for a while but it is still considered an established brand.
How Does Nature’s Way St John’s Wort Work?
The dietary supplement uses one of nature’s most popular antidepressants to promote a positive mood and alleviate depression. It contains compounds that act like antidepressant drugs without the different side effects.
The formula also contains other herbs that work together to treat anxiety, depression and promote the overall mood of the user.
Nature’s Way St John’s Wort Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- St. John’s Wort (hypericum) – This herb is known to promote a positive mood which helps in treating mood disorders like anxiety and depression.It is said to have an effect on the neurotransmitters in the brain just like SSRI drugs for depression. The herb is known as a natural antidepressant with little side effects. However, it is not clinically proven to work for moderate to severe depression.
- Rosemary (Leaf) – This is a nervine and stress reliever which has been used in traditional medicine for a very long time. It can also be used to help treat depression. The herb has been shown to improve alertness while strengthening memory and acting as a powerful brain tonic.
- Spirulina (Algae) – This thrives in alkaline lakes containing more than 65% of complete protein. It is rich in chlorophyll, antioxidants, iron and essential fatty acids which is the reason it is now a popular depression pill used for nutritional support. It also has anxiolytic effects making it effective in helping with the treatment of depression.
What are the Advantages of Nature’s Way St John’s Wort?
- The supplement is made using natural ingredients only.
- There is some evidence on the effectiveness of the key ingredient.
- It is affordable compared to similar products on the market.
- There are some good reviews from people who have tried the supplement.
What are the Disadvantages of Nature’s Way St John’s Wort?
- There is no substantial clinical evidence that the supplement is really effective.
- Some users may experience side effects due to certain ingredients.
- There is no money back guarantee offer.
- Some studies indicate that the primary ingredient is not effective for severe depression.
- Most feedbacks say it isn’t very effective especially for serious cases of depression.
How Should You Take Nature’s Way St John’s Wort?
The recommended dose is to tape 1 capsule two to three times a day preferably with food. Optimal results are obtained with continuous use.
What Precautions Should You Take Using This Product?
Do not take this product without consulting your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, under medication or if you have any medical condition. Do not use this supplement as an alternative to prescription medication for your depression.
How Much is Nature’s Way St John’s Wort?
One 90-capsule container is being sold online for about $9.68.
You Can Also Check – Anxietin Reviews
Nature’s Way St John’s Wort Review – Final Verdict
After carefully inspecting Nature’s Way St. John’s Wort, it is not a very good supplement for depression. Some studies indicate that the key ingredient only works for minor depression. The product is not really for serious cases of depression and should only be used for promoting a positive mood and helping the user relax and easing tension.
It is worth trying because of the low price but this supplement is not very effective according to most feedbacks. There are better depression supplements for moderate to severe cases of anxiety and depression.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.