Exulin is a natural formula for depression developed and manufactured by Progressive Health. This reputable, private company was established in 1997. Currently, it has facilities in California, Idaho, Michigan and Ohio (where it houses its main office).
On the other hand, pertaining to Exulin, this product contains ingredients that are clinically proven to increase serotonin levels in the blood and through the effects of serotonin, depressive symptoms are eventually lifted. Serotonin is a natural hormone in the body that wards off depression; it’s like the body’s happy pill.
Key Ingredients in Exulin
The following are the main ingredients of Exulin. It is important to note that these substances had been clinically proven to have anti-depressive properties.
- St. John’s Wort: This natural substance is very popular as an anti-depressant. Certain studies had concluded that St. John’s Wort is more effective in the short-term treatment of mild to moderate major depression as compared to a placebo. In addition, it is also as effective as TCA’s (Tricyclic antidepressants) in combating depression.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This root has long earned its title in alternative medicine as an excellent memory aid and enhancer of social behaviour and depressive feelings. It also amplifies St. John’s Wort’s capacity to ward off depression.
- Rhodiola Rosea: A certain study has shown that SHR-5 (standardized extract) is effective in patients with mild to moderate depression if taken in either 340 or 680 mg/day dosages for adosages for a period of six weeks. In addition, this substance transports nutrients such as tryptophan, 5-HTP and serotonin to the brain.
- L-Phenylalanine: Studies have shown that this substance has a potent anti-depressive action. It is also an amino acid that the body needs to produce neurotransmitters.
Advantages of Exulin
- Ingredients are backed by clinical research.
- Manufactured by a reputable company.
- Fast shipping: order today, receive product the following day.
- The product can be bought in a secure, easy way.
- Has an 180-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Disadvantages of Exulin
- No free shipping unless availing their promo.
- Offers no free samples.
- The product’s profile talks more about clinical depression rather than the product itself
- Yes, there are clinical studies that support the individual key ingredients of the product. There are no studies yet to support the claims of Exulin as an entire formula itself.
- More expensive as compared to counterparts.
Who Should Take Exulin?
Exulin is indicated for individuals who are suffering from depressive symptoms such as the following: changes in sleeping pattern (either insomnia or excessive sleep), changes in weight (weight loss or weight gain), sexual problems, feeling sad and down for two weeks or more, loss of appetite, feelings of guilt and unworthiness, reduced self-confidence and self-esteem, digestive problems, suicidal ideations, physical hyperactivity or inactivity.
Cost of Exulin
A month’s supply of Exulin costs 39.95 USD (one bottle of 30 capsules). Good news: the product is at a promo price of buy three get one for only 119.95 USD and buy four and get two free (with free shipping) for only 159.80 USD.
Will Exulin Show Results?
One source said that Exulin is effective in relieving depression, but results will be seen only after about four weeks of use.
Is Exulin Right For You?
As mentioned earlier, Exulin is indicated for individuals who are suffering from depression. It was not indicated in the product description that it also caters to all other types of mood disorders such as manic-depressive or bipolar conditions and even Seasonal Affective Disorder.
In addition, Exulin is a natural health product, if one is already using a clinical antidepressant, Exulin might not serve as a replacement without the proper advice of a health professional.
Is Exulin Worth Purchasing?
Exulin does have a positive consumer feedback. Exulin stated on its product page that 9 out of 10 of its customers are satisfied with its performance. This is a reassuring statement, but this claim is according to the manufacturer itself and not from an unbiased third party. However, perhaps this product is worth purchasing because it has a guarantee. It can still be sent back within 180 days after purchase if one is not happy with its performance.
Exulin is a safe natural supplement to use. However, there is still a couple of things that one has to bear in mind before taking it. Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers must ask for professional advice before taking this product as well as those who are currently taking other kinds of medications. In addition, people who are allergic to any one of Exulin’s ingredients should refrain from taking it to avoid any untoward events.
As a conclusion, Exulin seems to be a very promising natural anti-depressive supplement. It boasts of its clinically tested and proven key ingredients and high standard processing. Plus, most reviews about it are positive. However, there are also some things that the product missed – such as having a clinical review for the whole formula itself. Nevertheless, Exulin is still worth trying due to its money-back guarantee. If one’s health practitioner approves of this product, then that signals a green light.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.