What is Enlifta?
Enlifta is a natural supplement developed by a board certified medical doctor specializing in psychiatry for the treatment of depression. It is said to be the result of over 4 years of research including a comprehensive review of thousands of medical articles. It uses 9 natural ingredients that work to restore natural biochemical in the brain to improve mood and treat depression safely. One bottle of 30 tablets which is supply for a month is priced $39.99.
Who is the Manufacturer of Enlifta?
Enlifta is the manufacturer of this product & it is based in Omaha, NE.
How Does Enlifta Work?
Enlighten essentially works the same way as antidepressants, but without the dangerous side effects of such drugs. It helps restore certain biochemical in the brain, which is if deficient, this could cause mood problems and other psychological issues. It works naturally with the brain to increase the production of such biochemical to achieve normal levels.
Enlifta Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- SAM-e – It is used by the body for the production of serotonin and other essential neurotransmitters that are important for a stable and positive mood. It has been used in natural medicine for treating depression and other mood problems for decades. It also helps alleviate pain and has a positive effect on liver function as well.
- Specialized Folic Acid – Folate is a very important when it comes to producing substances that contribute to the feeling of happiness. This is called 5-MTHF which the most effective form of folate for treating depression.
- 5-HTP – This naturally occurring amino acid is a crucial building block for serotonin and melatonin, which are essential neurotransmitters in the body. Melatonin is important for a normal sleep-wake cycle and its deficiency can cause sleep problems like insomnia. Serotonin is important for maintaining mood balance and lack of this neurotransmitter is often connected to mood problems and depression.
- St. John’s Wort – This herb is prescribed by doctors in certain parts of the world like Germany. It helps with the production of important mood neurotransmitters, including norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine. Some studies have shown that it helps treat mild to moderate depression.
- Vitamins and Minerals – Vitamin D, vitamin B12 and zinc are important for a positive and stable mood. The formulation includes precise amounts of these vitamins and minerals to improve the symptoms of depression.
- Saffron – Some studies have shown that it is as effective as certain antidepressants without the side effects. It is extracted from a special flower and has been used in traditional medicine for centuries in treating mood problems and depression.
- Arctic Root – It helps with the production of important mood neurotransmitters. Some studies have shown that it can also help against anxiety and fatigue.
What are the Advantages of Enlifta?
- The supplement is easy to use and you just need to take 1 tablet daily.
- The formulation of Enlifta is natural.
- There are some positive feedbacks from people who have tried it.
What are the Disadvantages of Enlifta?
- There are some users that say it is not really very effective especially for moderate to severe depression.
- It may reduce the effectiveness of birth control pills.
- The supplement is a little expensive.
Products Similar to Enlifta:
Does Enlifta Work?
There is no substantial clinical evidence that Enlifta really works in relieving symptoms of depression. However, there are mixed feedbacks from people who have tried it so it may be effective for some individuals and not for others due to certain factors.
How is Enlifta Used?
Start with 1 tablet taken with food for the first 12 days then the dosage can be gradually increased to 3 tablets a day if needed.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have any medical condition or are using birth control pills, consult your physician before taking Enlifta.
Enlifta Review – Final Verdict
All in all, Enlifta is an anti-depression supplement worth trying especially because of the free trial. Just remember that the free trial comes with an automatic shipment program which you have to cancel if you do not want your credit card to be charged. Take note that the supplement is not effective for all cases of depression according to users who have tried it so it may not work for you.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.