What is Celexa?
Celexa (citalopram) is a medication for the treatment of clinical depression. It basically affects neurotransmitters or the chemicals within the brain that are used to communicate with each other.
Neurotransmitters are created and released by nerves. They travel and attach to the nerves that are nearby. Thus, it is safe to say that neurotransmitters are the communication system of the brain. According to many experts, the main cause of depression is the imbalance among neurotransmitters.
Who is the Manufacturer of Celexa?
This is a product which is claimed to be manufactured by distinct pharmaceutical companies found in different geographical locations. The formula is alleged to be found on the market under distinct names like Cipramil and Citalopram among others. It is a product that is claimed to affect your neurotransmitters. It is alleged to be an newest antidepressant which belongs to a class of medicine called selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor.
How Does Celexa Work?
Citalopram is classified as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) which is also what fluoxetine, paroxetine and sertraline are. The Food and Drug Administration approved citalopram in July 1998. However, Celexa is also prescribed for treating panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety disorder, premenstrual dysphoric syndrome and posttraumatic stress disorder.
Celexa Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The product is claimed to contain components which might help in fighting depression. The formula’s ingredients can increase your energy, treat hot flashes and combat anxiety for you to lead a better life. The ingredients are provided below:
- Citalopram HBr – It is the only active ingredient in the product which is claimed to treat depression by boosting the levels of energy and enhance the feeling of wellness. It can help in restoring balance of serotonin in your brain. Also, it is known to be SSRI (serotonin re-uptake inhibitor).
Other inactive ingredients – Glycerin, Magnesium stearate, Copolyvidone, Corn starch, lactose, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, microcrystalline cellulose and hypromellose.
Celexa is available in tablet or liquid solution form. This depression pill is taken orally with or without food following the doctor’s prescription. The recommended dose, usually a maximum of Celexa 40mg tablet should be taken once in a day, either in the morning or in the evening is advisable. Celexa is strictly not approved for use in children.
What are the Advantages of Celexa?
- It is a formula that may help in managing depression to help you live a healthy life.
- It can be helpful in fighting anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder to keep you leading a normal life as before.
- It might be useful in treatment of panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder.
- It requires prescription, which somehow can be considered as a good point.
What are the Disadvantages of Celexa?
- May cause side effects including nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, insomnia, headache, drowsiness, tremor and sexual dysfunction.
- There is less discussion of the components present in the formula.
- About 15 to 20% of patients experience side effects.
- Can cause withdrawal reactions upon cessation of treatment.
- Cannot be used with certain drugs like MAO inhibitors since it can cause high blood pressure, tremor and hyperactivity.
- Its use with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin or other drugs connected to bleeding may increase risk of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Requires a prescription for purchase.
- Treatment can be very costly since it needs to be taken continuously to maintain the effects.
Alternatives to Celexa:
Celexa Review – Final Verdict
Celexa is a natural antidepressant supplement that is effective in treating many cases of clinical depression. The product may help in restoring the desired balance of serotonin in your brain which boosts communication in brain. It can enhance energy, fight hot flashes which are associated with menopause and combat post-traumatic stress disorder. Also, the formula might be helpful in treating anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder and can help manage depression for you to lead a normal life.
However, it is not the best medical treatment option for some cases due to a variety of reasons. Of course, it is still best to consult your doctor before using any kind of drug. In some less severe cases, alternative natural depression treatment can be a good option. However, these are not effective in more serious cases.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Celexa?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Celexa!
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.