What is Calmfine?
Calmfine is a natural nutritional supplement that’s designed to relax you and bring down your level of stress and anxiety.
This supplement is meant to improve your mood, making you feel more positive and uplifted. It is packed with vitamins; particularly B vitamins which are known to lower stress levels in human beings.
This supplement also promotes certain aspects of cognitive health like mental acuity. Calmfine supports proper immune functioning.
It contains natural, stress-relieving ingredients such as ashwagandha, valerian, chamomile and lemon balm.
Additionally, it contains a high amount of biotin, which is a B vitamin that has been linked to lowering stress in the research.
Who is the Manufacturer of Calmfine?
Calmfine is manufactured by an American company called Nature Fine, and they have been in existence since the fall of 2017.
The organization focuses on producing and selling supplements that treat illnesses and ailments using natural ingredients.
Their line includes supplements for insomnia, prostate health, anxiety, and joint problems. They also produce a hemp oil formula.
How Does Calmfine Work?
This product contains a complex of B vitamins, including a good amount of biotin. Several studies have shown that taking this ingredient can be directly linked to lowered levels of stress and anxiety.
This is a theory, but there’s no scientific evidence to support it, and the mechanism through which it works is not really understood.
Other anti-stress ingredients in the product include St. John’s Wort, which has also been used to treat depression, ashwagandha, and chamomile.
Calmfine Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This product is a proprietary blend of ingredients. It works with a combination of substances that include vitamins that lower stress levels, substances that improve mood and lower anxiety, and antioxidants that improve immune system functioning.
The ingredients in the proprietary blend are:
- Biotin (300mcg) – Research has proven that biotin has a positive effect on anxiety, but the exact mechanism isn’t understood.
- B Vitamins – The B vitamins include B1 (12mg), B2 (12mg), B5 (16mg) and B6 (8mg). B vitamins are known to lower stress levels, although the mechanism is not really understood.
- Niacin (28mg) – Niacin is also known as Vitamin B3. a certain amount in the body is necessary to be healthy. It has health benefits like lowering cholesterol levels and reducing the risk of heart attack and atherosclerosis. Research has shown that it is an effective treatment for depression.
- Zinc Oxide (25mg) – This is a substance which is known to clear up acne and oily skin. It also protects the skin from the sun’s dangerous UVA and UVB rays. In terms of mood, zinc increases our levels of vitamin D and this boosts mood.
- Potassium Gluconate (25mg) – Potassium is a mineral which is found naturally in our bodies, and which we need to survive and to manage several bodily functions like the beating of the heart. Potassium Gluconate is a substance given to increase low levels of potassium in the body.
- Calcium Carbonate (25mg) – Substance that’s often in the form of marble, limestone and chalk. This is an inactive ingredient.
- Ashwagandha – A plant, and the roots and berries have special properties. It is a helpful treatment for numerous diseases and disorder and is considered an ‘adaptogen’ because it’s good at lowering stress levels in people.
- St. John’s Wort – A shrub that has often been used to effectively treat depression, anxiety and the symptoms associated with menopause. Has negative interactions with quite a few medications.
- Chamomile – This flower is very high in antioxidants and is used all over the world for its medicinal properties. Also a strong anti-inflammatory agent which effectively slows down a number of diseases and conditions, including anxiety.
- Lemon Balm – Research shows that it can help with some of the symptoms associated with anxiety, such as nervousness. It’s safe if you take it on a short-term basis, but over the long term it may cause mild side effects.
- Passion Flower – This flower was found to be an effective treatment for anxiety. Sometimes causes drowsiness or dizziness.
- Calcium Carbonate – This is a substance that makes up other substances like marble, limestone and chalk. It’s an inactive ingredient.
What are the Advantages of Calmfine?
- These supplements may calm you down and make you feel relaxed.
- The product is designed to improve your mood.
- Calmfine may increase your mental acuity.
- The supplements could improve your cognitive health.
- Calmfine may lower your blood pressure.
What are the Disadvantages of Calmfine?
- Taking biotin, a main ingredient, can lead to side effects like acne, upset stomach and a rash on the skin.
- The product includes several inactive filler ingredients.
- It can be dangerous to exceed the recommended dosage.
- St. John’s Wort can make many other medications less effective.
How Should You Take Calmfine?
Take two capsules of Calmfine once every day, about half an hour before you eat a good-sized meal. Wash them down with a full glass of water. You should meet with your doctor before starting on this medication. If your doctor has other instructions for how to take these supplements, they supersede these directions.
How Much Does Calmfine Cost?
On the manufacturer’s website, a bottle of Calmfine supplements costs $49.99. The product is sold by other online retailers as well, often at a much cheaper price. One website is selling the same sized bottle of Calmfine at a price of $19.99. It’s best to look around a little before making a final purchase, to see if you can get the best price possible.
What is Calmfine’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer’s website states unequivocally that all sales are final, and no refunds will be issued under any circumstances. If you purchase the product through a different online retailer and they have a return policy, you’ll be covered under that policy should you need to return the product. So the return policy is another aspect to look at when you’re researching different retailers who sell Calmfine.
Does Calmfine Offer a Free Trial?
No, the manufacturer of Calmfine isn’t offering any kind of trial offer of the product nor are they giving out any free samples. In this case, this is entirely correct because it wouldn’t be at all appropriate to hand out samples of an anti-anxiety supplement.
Calmfine Review – Final Verdict
Calmfine is an herbal dietary supplement designed to improve your mood and lower your level of stress and anxiety. The manufacturer is Nature Fine. Reviews on this product were a bit mixed. Some customers thought this was a great supplement that really benefited them mentally and physically. Others didn’t see a lot of benefit, and they didn’t think it had an impact on their anxiety levels.
In fact, Calmfine contains several inactive filler ingredients. It also has some ingredients that can have some unpleasant side effects, like St. John’s Wort. However, it also contains some natural ingredients known for their mental health properties, like chamomile and ashwagandha. They may lower stress and improve mood.
As always with any supplement, you should look at each ingredient individually and research it, making sure that you’re not allergic or intolerant to it and that it’s something you want to be taking. You should also look at other antidepressant products to see the similarities and differences.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.