What is Brintellix?
Brintellix is an antidepressant oral tablet made to counter major depressive disorders. It is made by Takeda Pharmaceuticals and contains ingredients that aid in combating insomnia, reduced concentration, fatigue, disinterest, lack of appetite among other conditions that are brought about by acute depression. It should be taken continually for the best results.
How Does It Rate?
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals is the company that manufacturers Brintellix.
- It is located in Japan and is a global company that researches and makes pharmaceuticals.
- It is the largest company in Japan and among the best leading pharmaceutical companies in the world that is committed to promoting health through innovations in medicine.
- Vortioxetine Hydrobromide
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Polyethylene Glycol
- Iron Oxide red
- Instrumental in combating the acute depressive disorder
- It may improve appetite
- Reduces fatigue
- This depression supplement may enhance interest
- Boosts concentrations
- Some side effects are associated with the product
- This drug is not yet available in generic form
- Brintellix has not proven itself to be better than existing antidepressant therapies
Brintellix Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The active ingredient in this antidepressant is the Vortioxetine Hydrobromide. It appears as a white to slightly beige powder substance that is soluble in water. The inactive ingredients in Brintellix are:
microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, mannitol, sodium starch glycolate, and film coating which consists of titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow and hypromellose.
The ingredients in Brintellix are;
- A serotonin inhibitor that aids in maintaining the levels of serotonin in the brain.
- An anti-caking agent that aids in texturizing and emulsifying tablets
- Instrumental in coating the tablet.
- An ingredient used to prevent other ingredients from sticking on manufacturing equipments.
- A laxative used to counter constipation making it easier for stool to pass
Iron Oxide red
- Used to give the tablet a color
Iron Oxide Yellow
- Used to give the tablet a color
- Counters eye irritation and help to hydrate it.
Q: How Should You Take Brintellix?
A: Brintellix is only indicated for patients diagnosed as having MDD or Major Depressive Disorder. Thus, it is not recommended for patients suffering from other types of psychiatric disorders.
Q: Does Brintellix require a prescription, if not where to buy it?
A: Brintellix is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of Major Depressive Disorder. Brintellix may be used alone or with other medications. Brintellix belongs to a class of drugs called Antidepressants, Other. Buy brand Trintellix (Vortioxetine) online from a Canadian Pharmacy. Canada Med Pharmacy is a leading Canadian online pharmacy referral service.
Q: Is Brintellix Right for You?
A: Brintellix might not be a very good first choice for an antidepressant. Even psychiatrists and health care professionals are thinking twice before prescribing this drug to their patients, not just because it is expensive but because more clinical findings that support its efficacy must be released.
Brintellix Review – Final Verdict
Brintellix is a reasonably promising drug in treating major depression. It is different from the other types of drugs used to treat depression and it works using two mechanisms of action which are: a) receptor activity modulation and b) reuptake inhibition.
Thus, this drug is a much more improved version of the first-line agents used to treat the psychiatric disorder. However, it doesn’t necessarily follow that because this drug is relatively new, it is already effective. This product still has a lot to prove to the public in the next few years.
As of the moment, until further confirmation from public reviews about the effectiveness of this product has been published, it is wise to stick to popular antidepressants that professionals trust and recommend.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned depression supplements based on the available research: