What is Amoryn?
Amoryn is a natural antidepressant supplement that contains the most commonly known natural mood enhancers such as Hyperforin (derived from St. John’s Wort extract) and 5-HTP.
Our brain naturally produces chemical messengers known as neurotransmitter, and these neurotransmitters (serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine) when in a balanced and healthy state will make a person feel happy, calm and confident. However on reverse, imbalance or low level of neurotransmitters will in turn make a person feel sad and upset leading to anxiety and depression if the situation progresses.
With Amoryn, the manufacturer made used of a specially formulated blend of natural ingredients that include a standardized, pharmaceutical-grade extract of hyperforin. This formula aims to increase the levels of mood-related neurotransmitters in order to promote emotional well-being, restore emotional balance and improve the “feel good” mood.
Who is the Manufacturer of Amoryn?
BioNeurix Corporation is the manufacturer of Amoryn, a leading natural dietary supplement that promotes emotional wellness. Since 2003, Amoryn is made available in the market by BioNeurix with a claim that this supplement can help relieve anxiety, depressions and even panic attacks.
According to BioNeurix, the main active ingredients found in Amoryn has been shown in clinical trials to improve mood and calm mind. The manufacturer have also conducted surveys of actual users and these surveys relayed a high success rate, with 88% of Amoryn users with anxiety and 90% with depression reporting positive result and response to the supplement.
Amoryn Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Hyperforin: A natural compound derived from Hypericum perforatum (St, John’s wort) Extract. Biochemical research suggests that this active ingredient acts as a “reuptake inhibitor” of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine. Imbalance of these compounds can cause negative emotions and poor mood; hyperforin can increase the levels of these neurotransmitters which would then result to restoration of emotional balance and mood improvement.
- 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) From Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract: This active ingredient is utilized by the brain to make serotonin, known as the brain’s “feel good” neurotransmitter. 5-HTP stimulates good mood and promotes a positive outlook by increasing serotonin levels.
- Rhodiola Rosea: An adaptogenic herb that notably amplifies and boosts serotonin activity. Rhondiola also reinforces the activity of dopamine and norepinephrine, also mood-related neurotransmitters. After a few days, intake of Rhondiola can provide the following benefits: increased energy and motivation, enhanced feeling of confidence and optimism, and diminished anxiety.
- Supporting Nutrients: B Vitamins ( B6, B12, Folate), Selenium, Vitamin D3, Zinc and Vitamin C.
What Role it Plays?
Amoryn plays as a mood enhancer natural supplement by working to increase the levels of the three “feel good” neurotransmitters of the brain (Serotonin, Norepinephrine and Dopamine). By boosting up these neurotransmitters Amoryn can make you feel happy, confident and calm.
When and How to Take Amoryn?
For adults, the recommended daily serving is two (2) capsules per day. One capsule taken early in the morning then another capsule in the afternoon.
** If you do not respond with two capsules, daily serving can be increased to three (3) or four capsules.
For children ages 12-18 years old, an initial dose of one (1) capsule daily, or half of the adult serving is recommended. This daily dose may be increased to two (2) capsules but not more than that serving unless otherwise directed by a physician.
** AMORYN should not be taken without parental or guardian supervision and the approval of a certified physician.
For children below 12 years old, AMORYN should not be given unless otherwise approved by the pediatrician. Strict supervision and allocation of the appropriate daily dose should be undertaken.
It would be beneficial for certain individuals to start with half-serving or one (1) capsule per day during their first week of treatment. This reduced dose is especially recommended for the following individuals:
- Weighing less than 120 pounds
- Particularly sensitive to drugs and supplements
- Commonly experience side effects when taking new drugs and supplements
- Often experience difficulty sleeping or have “racing thoughts”
** If no side effects occurred, you may increase the reduced dosed to the standard amount of two (2) capsules daily.
What are the similar products to Amoryn?
What are the Advantages of Amoryn?
Scientific studies indicate that the active ingredient of Amoryn leads to the following positive results:
- Promote a positive outlook
- Ease off occasional feelings of sadness and worry
- Facilitate feeling calm and in control
- Improve move and support emotional health
What are the Disadvantages of Amoryn?
Although majority of those taking in AMORYN do not experience any side effect, there were still some reported side effects that an individual can possibly experience. These side effects include:
- Headache (most commonly reported side effect of Amoryn)
- Stomach upset
- Increase sensitivity to sunlight is also one known side effect
Amoryn Review – Final Verdict
The formulation, including the active ingredients of Amoryn as a natural mood enhancer supplement is clinically proven and widely researched. There is also a high success and customer satisfaction rate that is obtained by the manufacturer through conducted surveys from people who have tried using their product.
The website is very informative and it is good that they have also disclosed the possible side effects and the things that the customer may experience when taking this product. Like with all other supplements, it is always advised to consult a certified health professional before taking any new supplements.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.