The winning entry of this section – â€śVideo Contestâ€ť would receive an amount of $250. The video must be 2 minutes in length.
|Contest Type||Application Deadline||Requirements|
|Video Contest||December 31, 2017||2 minutes Video.||One winner will be chosen based on quality of submitted video. The award is $250. Award will be given towards the end of January 2018 to the winner.|
To create an original and creative video, featuring any of the health categories listed below.
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Health News
- Skin Care
- Prostate Health
- Brain Health
- Weight Loss
- Joint Pain
- Female Health
- Breast Enhancement
- Male Health
- Testosterone Booster
The video content that explain in detail things like-
1) What are the common Issues faced in the category?
2) What you should you know about this? (Category Selected).
3) What natural care or remedies we can take.
4) Prevention and treatment.
5) Latest research on the category
6) What care tips can be taken- like lifestyle, food and exercise tips?
Videos should preferably depict case studies, expert interview, success stories. Can be funny, professional or a mix of both, but should be decent. So be creative and show your love!
A video should not exceed 2 minutes in length and must be in a form of either:
1. Recorded video.
2. Animation video.
3. Slide Show video.
If the submitted work does not comply with technical criteria, it will not be accepted. Kindly send a short description explaining what the video is about and its main idea in your message at the time of submitting the video.
Queries or Comments
Queries or comments about the ConsumerHealthDigest.com Competition may be addressed via our contact form or emailed directly to [email protected].
- We have legal copy write to the work/file of the entry send to us. The winner cannot use the submitted/approved work elsewhere.
- There will be only one winner, but we appreciate all the entry sent to us by the students.
- We would try to publish all the entries on our website with the Participant names under their respective work.