ConsumerHealthDigest.com is hosting a video competition in which College/University students can create and submit an original video pertaining to qualifying health topics for a chance to win a $250 scholarship! Please read this page carefully as it contains all the criteria you will need to create your video and important contest details.
|Contest Type||Submission Deadline||Length Requirement|
|Video Contest||December 31st, 2019||2 minutes Video.||We will select a single entry based on overall quality and the $250 prize will be awarded towards the tail end of January 2020.|
To create an original video pertaining to any aspect of the following list of health topics:
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Health News
- Skin Care
- Prostate Health
- Brain Health
- Weight Loss
- Joint Pain
- Breast Augmentation
- Testosterone Enhancement
To give you an idea on some of the things your video could cover, we have provided a short list of discussion points.
1) What are some typical issues or problems related to your health topic?
2) Tell us something you want us to know about your topic. Or, let people know why they should care about your chosen topic.
3) What are some interesting and effective natural or holistic remedies for a certain health problem?
4) Discuss thought-provoking treatments, therapies, cures, supplements, or prevention methods relevant to your health topic.
5) Create a video that highlights the latest developments or scientific research conducted on your selected topic.
6) Give the viewer some insightful tips on how they can live healthier in regards to your specific health topic.
Our ideal video will be one that focus on topic case studies, success stories pertaining to your topic, or feature an insightful interview with a health expert. Your video can be funny or professional or a tastefully crafted mixture of both. Remember to be respectful, creative, and to put forth your best effort!
Please remember that your video cannot be longer than 2 minutes and the content must be one of the following:
1. Recorded video
2. Animation video
3. Slide Show video
If your video exceeds 2 minutes or is not in the style of any of the above mentioned multimedia types, it will be disqualified. Also, along with your video, you must provide a brief description of your video, i.e. what it covers and what your idea for the video was when you began creating it.
Questions or Comments
Please direct all questions and comments related to the video competition to our online contact form or email us at [email protected].
- Once a winner and a winning submission has been selected, ownership of said submission will transfer to ConsumerHealthDigest and the entrant must agree to not use their submission for personal use or permit another third-party to publish or use it in any way.
- We reserve the right to select a winner at our discretion. Only a single applicant will receive the $250 prize but all entrants will be impartially considered and appreciated.
- ConsumerHealthDigest.com will make all efforts to accurately credit the creator of any published submissions on our site.