Researched Article Contest
ConsumerHealthDigest is very pleased to launch our new Research Article Competition. The winner of this contest will be awarded with a $250 scholarship. If you are interested in competing all pertinent information regarding the contest can be found at the bottom of this page.
|Contest Type||Submission Deadline||Article Length Requirements|
|Research Article||December 31st, 2019||1,500-2000 words||Our panel of judges will select a winner based on overall quality and adherence to theme, criteria, and guidelines. The winner will be notified within 15 days of judgesâ€™ decision and will be awarded $250.|
In order for your entry to be accepted it will have to cover one of the following health topics:
- Menâ€™s Health
- Womenâ€™s Health
- Health News
- Health Science
- Skin Care
- Prostate Health
- Brain Health
- Weight Loss
- Joint Pain
- Breast Augmentation
- Testosterone Enhancement
Your article should be well-written, well-researched, academic, and can focus on facets of your chosen topic such as:
- Some common problems that relate to your topic
- Why we should be interested in your selected topic
- What are some natural remedies or treatments that pertain to your selected topic?
- Prevention and treatment
- New, interesting, exciting developments in your topicâ€™s field
- Informative pieces on food, exercise, and lifestyle choices based on your topic
All entries must be written in English and 100% original. No plagiarized work will be considered. Remember that we will be looking for articles that are well-written, well-researched, insightful, creative, display intimate knowledge of the topic covered, and those that set themselves apart from other entries.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions or comments about this competition please contact us via email at [email protected].
- Once work is submitted to us, legal ownership of the materials is transferred to consumerhealthdigest.com and cannot be used by the submitter or any other third party entity elsewhere.
- While all entries into this competition are greatly appreciated and will be judged fairly and without bias, ConsumerHealthDigest reserves the right to choose a single winner at our own discretion.
- We will make our best effort to publish every contest entry on our website under the appropriate submittersâ€™ names.