Researched Article Contest
ConsumerHealthDigest is very pleased to launch our new Research Article Competition. The winner of this contest will be awarded with a $250 scholarship. If you are interested in competing all pertinent information regarding the contest can be found at the bottom of this page.
|Contest Type||Submission Deadline||Article Length Requirements|
|Research Article||December 31st, 2019||1,500-2000 words||Our panel of judges will select a winner based on overall quality and adherence to theme, criteria, and guidelines. The winner will be notified within 15 days of judgesâ€™ decision and will be awarded $250.|
In order for your entry to be accepted it will have to cover one of the following health topics:
- Menâ€™s Health
- Womenâ€™s Health
- Health News
- Health Science
- Skin Care
- Prostate Health
- Brain Health
- Weight Loss
- Joint Pain
- Breast Augmentation
- Testosterone Enhancement
Your article should be well-written, well-researched, academic, and can focus on facets of your chosen topic such as:
- Some common problems that relate to your topic
- Why we should be interested in your selected topic
- What are some natural remedies or treatments that pertain to your selected topic?
- Prevention and treatment
- New, interesting, exciting developments in your topicâ€™s field
- Informative pieces on food, exercise, and lifestyle choices based on your topic
All entries must be written in English and 100% original. No plagiarized work will be considered. Remember that we will be looking for articles that are well-written, well-researched, insightful, creative, display intimate knowledge of the topic covered, and those that set themselves apart from other entries.
Questions and Comments
- Once work is submitted to us, legal ownership of the materials is transferred to consumerhealthdigest.com and cannot be used by the submitter or any other third party entity elsewhere.
- While all entries into this competition are greatly appreciated and will be judged fairly and without bias, ConsumerHealthDigest reserves the right to choose a single winner at our own discretion.
- We will make our best effort to publish every contest entry on our website under the appropriate submittersâ€™ names.