Best Event Idea Contest
We invite students to participate in our new Best Event Idea competition which will award the contest winner a $250 scholarship! You can find all the information you will need to get started at the bottom of this page.
|Contest Type||Submission Deadline||Essay Length Requirement|
|Best Event Idea Contest||December 31st, 2019||1,500-2000 words||A single winner will be awarded the $250 scholarship prize. The winner will be notified within 15 days after our judges make the final decision.|
What You Need To Do
Your goal for this competition will be to describe in detail and in essay format your best idea for an event commemorating any of the health-related observed days below:
- Helping hands (Helping others in terms of health)
- World Health Day
- National Doctorâ€™s day
- National Pharmacy day
- World Pharmacy Day
- World Cancer day
- World Autism Awareness Day
We will be looking for essays that describe healthy, fun, creative, and memorable ideas to celebrate/observe any of these days. All essays must be unpublished works and no plagiarism to any degree will be accepted. Only entries written in English will be read.
Do your best to make your idea unique and your essay well-written.
Questions and Comments
- All submissions will become legal copyrights of Consumerhealthdigest.com and submitters must agree to not publish or use their entries elsewhere.
- We encourage and appreciate all student entries but can only choose one winner which will be at the ultimate discretion of our panel of judges.
- Consumerhealthdigest will do its utmost to ensure that all submitted work is properly attributed to the entrant on our website.