Best Event Idea Contest
We are very excited to announce our new Best Event Idea Contest, in which we will award a $250 scholarship to a qualifying applicant. The rules for entry can be found at the bottom of this page.
|Contest Type||Application Deadline||Article Requirements|
|Best Event Idea Contest||December 31st, 2018||1,500-2000 words||One winner will be chosen based on quality of submitted entry. The award is $250. Winner will be awarded with the prize money within 15 days from the day of announcement.|
To avail this contest you have to describe best event idea in an article format on any of the event listed below:
- Helping hands (Helping others in the society in terms of health)
- World health day
- National Doctor’s day
- National Pharmacy day
- World Pharmacy Day
- World Cancer day
- World autism awareness day
You need to send us an article that explains a healthy way to celebrate these days. What great tips you can do on these dates so that this is not only healthy but also a memorable day not only for you but also for your family members.
You need to write a unique article by your own, creative insights and something that set yourself apart from the other entries. The article must be original, unpublished, and written in English.
Queries or Comments
Queries or comments about the ConsumerHealthDigest.com Competition may be addressed via our contact form or emailed directly to [email protected]
- We have legal copy write to the work/file of the entry send to us. The winner cannot use the submitted/approved work elsewhere.
- There will be only one winner, but we appreciate all the entry sent to us by the students.
- We would try to publish all the entries on our website with the Participant names under their respective work.