About the Competition:
We believe in shaping todayâ€™s youth to be health conscious so that future generations have the best chance at living long and prosperous lives. This year for the first time ever, we are launching a Scholastic Competition with $1000 in prize money. We will be awarding $250 to each winning entry who writes a unique and well-researched Health Article, Designs a Creative and Innovative Infographic or Video for different categories mentioned on our website ConsumerHealthDigest.com.
- Our competition is divided into four contests each a $250 prize
- Showcase your talent by applying for the 2021 competition
- Every eligible individual can participate in all 4 competitions, without any participation fee. So come and grab this opportunity!!
Competition Rules and Eligibility Requirements
- Enrolled full-time in a U.S. Institution for Graduate or Undergraduate Program
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolee
- All applicants must be currently enrolled at an Accredited University or Accepted for the 2020/2021 sessions
- Applicant must be at-least eighteen (18* years) in order to join the competition
- No entry fee or any purchase is essential to join the competition
- ConsumerHealthDigest.com admits no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason
- Among the total number of entrants, only one winner will be chosen from the entire group of eligible entries per contest
- The winner will be informed via email within 30 days after the date of selection. If the winner does not claim the award within 14 days of notification then ConsumerHealthDigest.com reserves the right to select a replacement winner
- The winner must agree to allow ConsumerHealthDigest.com to use his or her name for any publicity material and the work submitted (Infographic, Article, Event and Video) will be used only by ConsumerHealthDigest.com
- The Winner is not allowed to share or send the submitted work to any 3rd party user/websites or for their own personal use
- The competition reward is not transferable; no cash alternative to the award will be given to the winning candidate
- Entry into the competition will be considered on acceptance of these terms and conditions
Where To Apply:
Application Submission Deadline:
The last date for submission is the 31st of December 2021. The winner will be announced on or before January 31st 2022.