Visbiome is a dietary supplement that contains numerous probiotics that can provide numerous benefits to human health. It is considered a medical food that has live microorganisms that can boost the body’s immune system, support several metabolic processes, and provide essential nutrients needed for cellular function.
This probiotic product is often used under the supervision of a healthcare provider. It is mostly used as a high-potency probiotic medical food as part of the management of certain medical problems like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, and hepatic encephalopathy. This colon cleanser is manufactured by ExeGi Pharmaceuticals which specializes in the production of live biotherapeutic and probiotic products.
Visbiome comes in different packages as follows:
- Visbiome Powder – It contains 450 billion bacteria per packet. This particular product has a Lemon Cream flavor and is available in 30-packet boxes. Each box costs $80.
- Visbiome Unflavored Powder – It contains 450 billion bacteria per packet. This particular product is available in 30-packet boxes. Each box costs $80.
- Visbiome Capsules – It contains 112.5 billion bacteria per capsule. It is available in 60-capsule bottles which cost $50.
- Visbiome Extra Strength – It has a higher dose of probiotics and contains 900 billion bacteria per packet. It can only be bought with a healthcare provider’s prescription.
How Does It Rate?
- Clinically Proven to be Effective.
- Low FODMAP Certified.
- It is Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Cornstarch-Free, Lactose-Free and Vegetarian.
- Contains 50 billion of live cultures.
- Manufactured in the US.
- 30-Day refund policy.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
- Lactobacillus Paracasei
- Lactobacillus Delbrueckii Subsp
- Bulgaricus Streptococcus Thermophilus
- Bifidobacterium Longum
- Bifidobacterium Breve
- Bifidobacterium Infantis
- It contains potent probiotics that provides the best digestive cleanse.
- It helps boost the immune system.
- The product is gluten-free.
- The product is Kosher and Halal certified.
- There have been clinical studies showing the product’s health benefits.
- The product is often used under a supervision of a healthcare provider. Thus, you should consult your healthcare provider prior to taking Visbiome.
- This product contains a trace amount of milk which makes it unsafe for people who are lactose intolerant.
How Does It Work?
Probiotics are live microorganisms that provide numerous benefits to the body, especially to the digestive system. Hence, probiotics are often called “good bacteria”.
Unlike other harmful microorganisms which can cause disease and illness in the human body, probiotics support optimum health through the following mechanisms:
- It competes for bacterial nutrients thus reducing the risk of proliferation of pathogenic bacteria in the body which can cause various diseases and illnesses.
- It helps in the digestion of fat, sugar, and starch.
- It produces essential nutrients that are vital to digestion and most metabolic processes.
- It supports the maturation of the body’s immune system to help fight against diseases, toxins, and harmful bacteria.
- It produces certain enzymes which are vital to cellular nourishment.
Visbiome Ingredient – Are They Safe and Effective?
Visbiome contains the following live bacteria in their proprietary blend:
– According to Applied and Environmental Microbiology, it is a gram-positive bacterium that is one of the most commonly used probiotics.
– It is a member of the genus Lactobacillus which is commonly found in fermented products. It supports proper digestion and other vital metabolic processes.
– It is a gram-positive bacterium that is mostly used in dairy products and probiotic supplements. It boosts digestion and enhances the immune system.
Lactobacillus Delbrueckii Subsp
– According to Science Direct, it is naturally present in fermented products and is one of the several probiotics used to make yogurt. It has potent probiotic benefits like supporting digestion and maintaining a balanced pH on the gut.
Bulgaricus Streptococcus Thermophilus
– It is a potent probiotic strain that guards the digestive tract against harmful bacteria and toxins.
– It turns sugar into lactic acids to maintain a well-balanced digestive environment.
– According to Science Direct, it promotes good digestion and other probiotic benefits.
– It helps break down fat, sugar, and starch.
Alternatives to Visbiome:
Visbiome Questions and Answers
Q: What is the Dosage of Visbiome?
A: Take Visbiome as directed by your healthcare provider or as indicated on the product’s insert.
Q: What are the Side Effects of Visbiome?
- Gastric upset
Q: Is prescription needed before buying Visbiome?
A: Visbiome Extra Strength needs a prescription before each purchase but other Visbiome regular products can be bought without a prescription. However, all Visbiome products should be used under the supervision of a healthcare provider.
Q: What is the difference between Visbiome Extra Strength from other Visbiome products?
A: Visbiome Extra Strength contains a higher dose of live microorganisms in each packet. It contains 900 billion bacteria per dose thus it can only be brought under a healthcare provider’s prescription.
Delivery was great. Ice packs. The bottle was cold to the touch. The red/white temperature gauge was white. Easy to swallow. No taste. The doctor said I had SIBO. Took antibiotics for 14 days. After two days of VISBIOME, I feel strange. My abdominal pain is still there. I will give it more time.
Visbiome Reviews – Final Verdict
Visbiome is an excellent supplement since it contains a proprietary blend of potent probiotics which can significantly improve digestive and metabolic health. This product has also been subjected to several clinical studies which have proven its efficacy in promoting optimum digestive health.
However, since the product is considered a high-potency medical food, it should always be used under the supervision of a medical provider. We also recommend our readers explore other colon-cleansing products on the market before making the final definitive call.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned probiotic supplements and natural colon cleanse supplements based on the available research: