There are so many ways to get rid of toxins and wastes in your body. One surefire method is to change the way you eat. Take lots of fiber, eat healthy, and make sure to drink lots of water. Ask any doctor and they’ll tell you that this is the best way to attain colon health.
Of course, you know that sometimes, you do need that extra nudge. As much as you’ve included fiber in your diet, you still feel bloated, suffer from constipation, and haven’t lost any of the extra weight. That’s because your body is filled with unwanted wastes that hinder your body from functioning properly. Hence, it may be time to think about detoxification. You can do this with the right brand of colon cleanser. There are hundreds of brands to choose from, so which one should you get? Well, let’s take a closer look at Tetra Cleanse.
Tetra Cleanse Summary
Tetra Cleanse is a colon health supplement that claims to remove toxins and waste materials from your liver, blood, urine, and intestines. When nothing blocks the food from passing through the digestive tract, then your body has the ability to achieve optimal health.
Tetra Cleanse is made from Solaray. The company has been around for quite sometime now, which should put many of you at ease. They’ve been manufacturing herbal products since 1973. That’s more than 40 years of experience under their belt. Solaray claims that they are the pioneers of herbal products. This manufacturer takes pride in everything it supplies, saying that their supplements contain a proprietary blend of ingredients that are easy to swallow and absorb.
Some of the ingredients used in this colon health capsule are as follows:
For Colon and Intestinal Cleanse:
- Psyllium Husk (Plantago Ovata) – Seed Husk
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus Rubra) – Bark
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) – Root
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Officicalis) – 200 Times Inner Gel Concentrate
For Kidney Cleanse:
- Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) – Root
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) – Blossom
- Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) – Leaf Extract (Guaranteed 10 mg of Arbutin)
For Liver Cleanse:
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax Aristolochiilfolia) – Root
- Yellow Dock – Root
- Burdock (Articum Lappa) – Root
- Milk Thistle (Silyburn Marianum) – Seed Extract (Guaranteed 28 mg of Silymarin)
For Immunity Support:
- Echinacea (Echinacea Angustifolia) – Root Extract (Guaranteed 2.4 mg of Echinacosides)
- Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) – Root
How It Works?
Tetra Cleanse acts like your one-stop-shop for colon health. It just doesn’t remove the toxins in your bloodstream, it also makes sure that you stay strong and healthy. This brand is basically a four-part cleansing and immune-supporting plan that’s guaranteed to be effective. All you need to do is take two to four capsules daily.
One bottle contains 60 capsules, which means that this could last you anywhere from 15 days to about a month. The product is also distributed by Swanson Health Products, a company that provides a guarantee for all their customers. This also means that clinical tests were done to ensure the product’s efficacy.
It’s also good to note that since 2001, Swanson has participated in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) audits. The GMP label is certainly quite respected in the supplement industry. Tetra Cleanse has been tested for its potency and stability. It states the truth on its label and doesn’t give you empty promises. In fact, you can always call on the company’s customer service department, and the people behind it will be more than happy to answer your questions and address your concerns.
Here are some of the things experts and customers say about Tetra Cleanse:
- Made from natural products
- Works to cleanse your body of toxins and wastes
- It makes sure that your digestive system works properly by taking care of your kidneys, liver, intestines, and immunity. Hence, it’s more than just a colon health supplement
Like most health supplements, Tetra Cleanse does have a few disadvantages:
- May be habit-forming
- Cautions aren’t available
- Long-term effects aren’t stated
- Further explanation on how the product works needs to be given
Alternatives to Tetra Cleanse:
Possible side effects
Do not use if:
- The seal is broken
- If you suffer from ulcers and stenosis
- More importantly, always take this with a full glass of water.
More importantly, always take this with a full glass of water.
While you may use Tetra Cleanse to detoxify your body, it’s still best to change your diet if you truly want to stay healthy. Colon health supplements aren’t meant for long-term use. This product does come with its fair share of positive feedback. Nonetheless, it’s still time to eat right in order to feel right.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.