In This Article
What is Synbiotic 365?
Synbiotic 365 is a high-quality probiotic that can ease the discomfort of bloating and other unpleasant digestive issues. This product can help to balance out your gut flora, getting rid of food cravings that cause you to overeat. It contains both probiotics and prebiotics. The product uses only organic ingredients and is very rich in B vitamins.
Who is the Manufacturer of Synbiotic 365?
The founder began the company in an attempt to help his girlfriend, who struggles with digestive issues. Together with renowned doctor Vincent Pedre, they developed these special probiotics.
How does Synbiotic 365 work?
This supplement contains 3 elements: Prebiotics, Probiotics, and B Vitamins. Probiotics are strains of bacteria that are beneficial for digestive functioning and help to strengthen the immune system.
So you may be wondering, what’s the difference between Pre and Probiotics? The prebiotics act like food for the good probiotics to consume and thrive in your gut. This unique mix brings helpful probiotics into your system and keeps them there, while at the same time preventing the growth of harmful bacteria. It is, of course, important to remember that other fruits, vegetables, and grains can act as prebiotics for probiotics in your diet to thrive.
The B vitamin complex can help to close any deficiencies you may have. B vitamins are crucial to proper human health and functioning. They play essential roles in regular body functions so deficiencies can be problematic. The Harvard School of Public Health says that B vitamins help enzymes function efficiently in the body. Note that B-vitamins are water-soluble and typically present in sufficient quantities in a healthy diet.
Synbiotic 365 Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
Here is a closer look at some of the specific ingredients:
- Lactobacillus Casei – This is one strain of probiotic which is known to be effective at lowering cholesterol levels, and it could also assist with alleviating allergy symptoms. It also helps to regulate your digestive system and could help to reduce some types of diarrhea. Research has also shown that this probiotic can survive transit through the human digestive tract which is an important factor when considering a probiotic.
- Vitamin B12 – This is an essential nutrient in the human body, supporting functions like good brain health, red blood cell, and DNA production. Since our bodies are not capable of producing Vitamin B12, we must derive it from foods such as meat and seafood.
- Chicory Root Inulin – This prebiotic is a type of fiber derived from plant foods. Chicory root is rich in inulin, a soluble fiber found in many plants. The small intestine can’t absorb inulin. It goes to the large intestine, where it’s consumed by bacteria. Bacteria found in the colon can be helpful or harmful, so it is important to make sure we get plenty of good probiotics in our diets. This substance in combination with a probiotic, can lessen constipation, promote digestive health, and increase good bacteria in your colon.
What are the advantages of Synbiotic 365?
- The product promotes excellent digestive health.
- Helps to fight off bad bacteria in the gut.
- Synbiotic 365 is very rich in B-vitamins.
What are the disadvantages of Synbiotic 365?
- The product contains rice hull concentrate so it should not be used by people with rice allergies.
- It has a high price point.
- Synbiotic 365 has large capsules which may be hard to swallow.
Synbiotic 365 FAQ’s
Q: How should you take Synbiotic 365?
A: The recommended dosage is 1 capsule per day, with a full glass of water. Do not take more than the suggested dosage, as it could harm your body.
Q: How much does Synbiotic 365 cost?
A: You can only purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website. There are 3 possible purchasing options.
- 1 box is $45
- 3 boxes are $119
- 6 boxes are $229
Q: What is Synbiotic 365’s return policy?
A: The company has a 60-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, you must contact the company and return the remainder of the products by 60 days from the date of the original purchase. To receive your full refund, you can only send back 2 empty bottles, and the rest must be sealed or unused. The manufacturer will not pay you back the return shipping costs.
Q: Does Synbiotic 365 offer a free trial?
A: This manufacturer is not offering a free trial offer at the moment, but they acknowledge that they do sometimes offer these deals. When they do, the trial implies that you’ll be signed up for the auto-subscription program without further permission. In this case, you’ll receive and be charged for a bottle every month.
Synbiotic 365 Review – Conclusion
This product is very popular among consumers to address digestive health. The majority of online customer reviews and video testimonials are very positive. Users reported this product seemed to calm their digestion and bloating.
Anecdotal reports by consumers say they lost some weight after they started taking this supplement, but remember that those reports are in no way causal evidence.
Synbiotic 365 is an ideal digestive product because it contains probiotics, prebiotics, and a Vitamin B complex. This product is made up of natural ingredients and vitamins, but that doesn’t mean they’re harmless.
You should make an appointment with your doctor before you begin taking them to discuss your digestive issues and make sure this is the most suitable pre and probiotic product for you.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.