Mr. Oxygen Oxyflush Review: Is This an Effective Colon Cleansing Capsule?
Want a good detox regime? When it comes to colon health, the first thing you must do is to find a way to flush out the toxins from your body. Unhealthy substances can easily accumulate when you haven’t been careful with your diet. How do you expect to lose weight when your metabolism isn’t working right? How can you finally get the body you’ve always wanted when your digestive health is not on par with the standards?
That is why health experts have come up with supplements that help clean your colon. One detox product that has garnered curiosity among consumers is called Oxyflush. How come this product is so popular nowadays? Should you invest in it? Let’s take a closer look…
Mr. Oxygen Oxyflush Overview
Oxyflush harnesses the power of oxygen to act as the ultimate colon cleanser. Did you know that you can lose as much as 25 pounds just by flushing out buildup in the bowel or intestines? Also detoxification can boost your immunity and alleviate digestive problems. The supplement retails for about $27.99 and can last you a month.
The most distinct feature of this latest brand of colon cleanser is the fact that it uses oxygen rather than magnesium. While this does sound impressive in theory, the official website has to give a more detailed explanation as to why this option is more ideal and why this supplement should work better than the competitor brands.
The official website states only 2 ingredients:
- Oxides of Magnesium
- Citric Acid
How Mr. Oxygen Oxyflush Works?
As mentioned previously, the product works by using oxygen to cleanse the colon. Although the manufacturers don’t elaborate on the science behind this belief, they’ve featured testimonials from clients who are pleased with the results.
The product is distributed by a company called Oxygen American, makers of other oxygen-based products and supplements.
How to Use?
The direction for use is also quite unclear. One site states that you should take three capsules daily while another site mentions how weight comes into play. The latter states that the ideal dose is one capsule per 25 lbs. of your weight daily. It’s best that you get in touch of the product’s customer service hotline to get a clear set of instructions.
Based on research from several websites, customer feedback, and expert reviews, here’s a list of benefits:
- This brand of colon cleanser recommends drinking plenty of water to avoid losing electrolytes. While this holds true for most products of similar nature, some manufacturers hardly explain the need for this
- Site talks about the benefits of oxygen therapy to the human body
- Customer testimonials are shown in the official website
- Oxygen is proven safe
- No need for you to buy other products to make this work
- Colon cleansing has shown to be an effective way to lose weight and jump-start the metabolism
- Price is affordable
Like most colon cleansing products, Oxyflush also comes with its very own set of drawbacks:
- Colon cleansing isn’t enough to help you lose weight. As experts say, you also need to make adjustments with your diet and lifestyle
- The website doesn’t feature negative testimonials
- Colon cleansers could actually affect the effectiveness of some medicines
- Product isn’t backed by clinical trials
- The full list of ingredients and the importance of each component isn’t shown
- No free samples given to those who want to try it
- Dosage instructions are confusing
Our Expert Review
Many can actually attest to the fact that colon cleansing does help jump-start weight loss. However, while the website explains the advantages of oxygen therapy, they’ve failed to connect this to the importance of colon cleansing. Oxyflush may work and is relatively cheap, but why would you purchase a product that seems somewhat vague? Go for brands that elaborate on the ingredients and are backed by clinical trials instead.