What is Colonix Kit?
Colonix Kit is an advanced internal cleansing set that consists of three products, namely Colonix Intestinal Cleanser, KleriTea Herbal Tea, Paranil Liver, and Colon Purifying Complex.
Table of Contents [Show]
The Colonix Intestinal Cleanser is a colon cleanser supplement containing 14 all-natural ingredients including the very effective colon cleanser Psyllymax.
Kleri Tea, meanwhile is a natural laxative made up of Senna Leaf, Peppermint, Chamomile, and several other ingredients. Lastly, Paranil is a vegetarian capsule composed of 17 herbs that work together to detoxify the liver and other organs.
Together, these three products work in synergy to facilitate faster elimination of toxins from the system.
Who is the Manufacturer of Colonix Kit?
Dr. Natura had its beginnings in the kitchen of a doctor and her wife who started a homemade recipe including psyllium-herbal blend for their friends.
These friends, in turn, recommended the recipe until the brand is born. Up to this day, Dr. Natura continues to commit itself in using natural ingredients in their formula that is perfected by experts over the years.
How Does Colonix Kit Work?
A good colon cleanser relies on the list of powerhouse ingredients included in its formula. Colonix Kit offer just that. It has a pretty good list of ingredients which work with each other to provide multiple benefits.
Colonix Kit is made up of 40 herbs and natural ingredients that are well-known to promote good digestion, cleanse the colon, and support liver health.
All of these benefits are found in each of the product in this colon cleanse the system. The product may not be as popular as other colon cleanse products or kits, but there are a couple of reviews which suggest that the product delivers its promised benefits.
Colonix Kit Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Some of the key ingredients in the formula are:
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- Psyllium Husk – Colonix consists specifically of 95% grade Psyllium Husk compared to the usual 85% of other brands; it is known for physically cleaning the colon through its high fiber content, in addition to reducing the amounts of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Flaxseed – Considered superfood due to its ability to fight a wide range of sickness including heart disease, diabetes, and cancer; it is also loaded with fiber and thus promote healthy digestion and relief from constipation.
- Fennel Seed – One of the most known wonder plants for digestive problems, it works by relaxing the digestive muscles, stimulating the production of bile, and reducing pain and other gastrointestinal discomforts.
- Senna Leaf – A well-known natural laxative.
What are the Advantages of Colonix Kit?
- It could consist of a powerful blend of natural ingredients.
- It may improve digestion and promotes regular bowel movement.
- It might relieve bloating, indigestion, and other gastrointestinal discomforts thus providing colon cleanse detox.
- It may reduce the amounts of bad cholesterol in the blood.
What are the Disadvantages of Colonix Kit?
- According to some customers, it has lots of side effects.
- One kit is not enough to produce optimum results.
- It contains 2% maltodextrin, a sweetener with high glycemic index (HGI) that can spike your blood sugar.
- It may induce bowel movement in the first two hours that the product is taken.
How Should You Take Colonix Kit?
For 1-5 days: Mix half scoop of Colonix fiber with 8 ounces of water or juice. Follow it with another 8-ounce glass of water.
For 6-30 days: Mix one scoop of Colonix fiber with the beverage of your choice. Drink quickly, and follow it with an 8-oz. glass of water or juice. Continue to drink eight glasses of pure water each day while taking Colonix fiber.
How Much is Colonix Kit?
The product is sold at a price of $85.00.
What is Colonix Kit Return Policy?
The manufacturer offers a 60-day money back guarantee on the product. For a full refund, all the products shall be returned whether they are opened or sealed.
Does Colonix Kit Offer a Free Trial?
The manufacturer does not offer a free trial on the product.
Is it safe to use?
Colonix Kit is deemed safe for regular use as it is made up of all-natural tried and tested ingredients. However, if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or taking any medications or supplements, seek approval of your health specialist first prior to using the product.
How long before I see any improvements?
Manufacturer recommends using Colonix Kit for up to three months to experience its maximum benefits. A few weeks or months, however, is enough for you to start feeling some improvements.
Colonix Kit Review – Final Verdict
Colonix Kit holds a lot of promise and potential, primarily due to its well-thought-of ingredients.
These ingredients work in synergy to cleanse the colon and promote proper digestion.
Also, this kit has competitive pricing compared to other colon cleansing products or kits in the market.
The main problem with it, however, is that the side effects it produces discourage interested individuals from giving it a try.
If the same is true for you, you can always consider other colon cleanse products so you can find one that is as effect yet has much less adverse effects.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned probiotic supplements and natural colon cleanse supplements based on the available research: