Cleanse RX Reviews: How Safe and Effective Is This Clean Colon Capsule?
Cleanse RX Overview
Cleanse RX is a regular cleanser that consists of two parts. Similar to any other cleanser, Cleanse RX is also aimed at removing the extra fats and the wastes that build in the body. Cleanse RX helps in the cleansing and makes you feel fresher, a lot healthier and also lighter. The website of Cleanse RX is very professional and looks clinical. The Cleanse RX website explains the working of the product and also emphasizes the importance of a clean colon. However, a close observation of the site reveals the poor content of the site that at times also affects the name and image of Cleanse RX. There are sentences as wrong as the ones that say that the Cleanse RX is non-discreet, although it is certain that they meant the other way round. The Cleanse RX is user-friendly, and one can easily go through the comprehensive information about the product and also about the description of the working of Cleanse RX. The testimonials lack customer pictures. You can go through the FAQ section to know about the contact and the shipping details.
How Does Cleanse RX Work?
Cleanse RX works through different phases. The first phase helps in getting rid of the waste through constant and heavy elimination. It has been ensured that Cleanse RX has got no hard laxatives. Therefore, whenever you are taking Cleanse RX, you do not have to be necessarily near a washroom. The constituents of Cleanse RX are not available as proprietary blends, and the amount of each ingredient is also clearly mentioned. This phase has a mixture of Senna, vitamin C, lemon Bio, psyllium husk, magnesium carbonate and flavonoid. The second phase of Cleanse RX is a mix of amino acids that include substances like tyrosine, glycine and other nutrients. This phase is for the addition of nutrients.
- The website of Cleanse RX is very user-friendly, and all the expected features like the testimonials and FAQs are present.
- The constituents of Cleanse RX are not kept covered in the proprietary blend.
- Cleanse RX can cleanse the colon and reduce the chances of cancer and also help in losing weight by promoting a healthier digestive system.
- There are no hard laxatives present in Cleanse RX.
- You get Cleanse RX with a guarantee of money return within 90 days of purchase.
- It is possible to purchase the phase two packets separately.
- The Cleanse RX website is not at all well written.
- Cleanse RX is not a cheap product and will cost about $79.99 for a month’s supply.
- The Cleanse RX site does not show any clinical trials.
- The internet does not have any reviews from independent clients.
- The professionals are still not totally satisfied with the advantages of a colon cleansing at home.
The colon cleansing products that can be used at home have not yet proven to be very useful. The Cleanse RX website does not mention about a healthy diet or exercises. The information can also be misleading as the website says that by using Cleanse RX, one can have a radiant skin, perfect body, and can also get rid of any parasites. You cannot just rely on Cleanse RX alone. You also need to follow a good lifestyle coupled with Cleanse RX for better results.