What is Acid Relief 360?
Acid Relief 360 is a digestive health supplement that serves as a clinically-proven natural solution for gastroesophageal reflux disease or simply known as GERD. GERD is more popularly known as heartburn. With regular use, it helps reduce the intensity and frequency of heartburn to give you that long-lasting relief from the condition.
Who is the Manufacturer of Acid Relief 360?
Table of Contents [Show]
Acid Relief 360 is a product of a health supplements company called Stop Aging Now, which is said to be among the most popular providers of natural health solutions online for 20 years now.
This heartburn formula, along with all of the company’s products are developed and formulated by a team of health experts making it the best intestinal cleanse on the market. In addition, they are manufactured by an FDA-approved facility that adheres to the strict quality standards set by the agency to ensure the highest level of potency, purity, and disintegration.
Acid Relief 360 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Acid Relief 360 formula is made up of five powerful key ingredients, all of which have been clinically-proven to relieve heartburn and promote digestive health. These ingredients include:
- Slippery Elm bark – According to Healthline this ingredient is known to enhance the functioning of your digestive tract and your metabolic functioning.
- German Chamomile Extract – This natural substance is awesome against acid reflux as it is quite prominent.
- Aloe Vera – As per study This is going to have a perfectly calming and soothing impact on your stomach and the way it processes nutrients.
- Lemon Balm Extract – This could introduce quite a lot of antioxidants in order to battle the damage which could be caused by free radicals.
What are the Advantages of Acid Relief 360?
- The formulation is all-natural and it could enhance the overall functioning of your body.
- It could provide you with effective and quick long-lasting relief from your heartburn issues.
- It could provide strong colon cleanse thus enhancing colon health
- It minimizes gas and acid reflux
What are the Disadvantages of Acid Relief 360?
- No free trails are available
- Available online only
Acid Relief 360 Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Acid Relief 360?
A: Acid Relief 360 must be taken daily to experience its benefits. Take one capsule twice a day or advised by your physician, preferably after meals. Drink a full glass of water after each capsule. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Q: What are the Precautions When Using Acid Relief 360?
A: Acid Relief 360 is not for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Those who have medical problems and/or taking medications or supplements must consult their physician first prior to using this supplement.
You May Also Like: Vital Reds Reviews
Acid Relief 360 Review – Final Verdict
Heartburn is a common health issue that affects as much as two-thirds of the adult population. If not addressed, it can be extremely uncomfortable and sometimes, even debilitating.
That’s why products like Acid Relief 360 are here to provide effective relief from this condition. But then again, what works for other people may not work for you. In such case, you can opt for other colon cleanse products until you find one that meets your expectations.
Acid Relief 360 can be purchased through their Official Website.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Acid Relief&* 360?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Acid Relief&* 360!
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.