What is Velashape Reaffirming Gel?
There are a lot of different types of skin creams and body lotions out there and they all do different things or are aimed at addressing certain problems.
But it is not every day that you come across a product that claims it can tighten and firm up your skin but that is exactly what Velashape Reaffirming Gel purports to do.
Table of Contents [Show]
This is a highly specialized type of body gel that goes on the outer layer of the skin in order to prevent sagging and blemishes.
It is also possible that Velashape Reaffirming Gel can be used to reduce the appearance of cellulite so it falls under the cellulite treatment category as well.
This is a pretty interesting product because it claims to be able to do many things.
The basics though are that Velashape Reaffirming Gel is a topical gel that is aimed at making the skin look better, feel better and be healthier in general.
Who is the Manufacturer of Velashape Reaffirming Gel?
If you know anything about skin products you probably know that a lot of exciting products come out of Korea.
Velashape Reaffirming Gel is one such product and it is produced by a company that in fact, is based in Korea. They are called Anacis and the name stands for “All-New Aesthetics.”
They are a company that prides itself on cutting edge aesthetic research and incorporating all aspects of aesthetics into their products.
Velashape Reaffirming Gel is a product that reflects their broad view of skin beauty and health.
How Does Velashape Reaffirming Gel Work?
In reality, Velashape Reaffirming Gel is somewhat the culmination of a couple of different elements.
For one, they use a skin tightening ingredient that was developed by Pentapharm in Switzerland and another main element in Velashape Reaffirming Gel was developed by a group in France.
Velashape Reaffirming Gel is supposed to work by penetrating into the skin in order to make it tighter and restore some of the connective tissues that are lost with age.
Velashape Reaffirming Gel Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There are 4 main complexes in Velashape Reaffirming Gel that give it its main functionality although we are not told exactly what they are comprised of.
But there are other specific ingredients that the company lists. Here are some of them:
- Bergamot Fruit – One of the uses for the oil extract of this fruit is to balance natural oils in the skin.
- Lavender – There are active antioxidants in lavender which make it good for healing sun damaged or scarred skin.
- Rose Flower – It is said that rose flower oil extract can tighten up the pores and provide prolonged moisture to the skin.
- Orange – Oranges contain citric acid which is good for cleansing skin. It is also rich in vitamin C which is a natural antioxidant.
- Cedrus Atlantica Bark – Cedrus Atlantica bark may be useful for skin conditioning.
- Michelia Alba Flower – This ingredient contain linalool which naturally endows a fragrance.
- Pelargonium Graveolens Flower – This botanical extract acts as a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
What are the Advantages of Velashape Reaffirming Gel?
- One of the advantages to taking this product is it might help reduce cellulite
- This product may also make the skin more resilient
- There are certain skin irritations that this product may be able to address
- Velashape Reaffirming Gel might be a good hydrating skin gel
What are the Disadvantages of Velashape Reaffirming Gel?
- The claims that this product can help control fat may be a little overstated
- This product may not be suitable for sensitive areas of the skin such as the face
- Bergamot may make the skin more sensitive to UV rays and therefore possibly unsafe
Alternatives to Luminositie Lumitone Anti Cellulite Gel:
How Should you Use Velashape Reaffirming Gel?
It is recommended that you use this product twice a day for maximum effect. You can rub it gently into your skin just like you would any other body lotion or skin cream.
How Much Does Velashape Reaffirming Gel Cost?
While this product is only available in one physical shop in the United States, it can be bought through third-part retail sites so the price may vary a bit but generally, you are looking at around $28-29 dollars.
What is Velashape Reaffirming Gel’s Return Policy?
It does not appear that you can buy Velashape Reaffirming Gel from the manufacturer website so you will be subject to the return policy of the retailer that you buy it from.
Does Velashape Reaffirming Gel Offer a Free Trial?
We cannot find any free trial offer for Velashape Reaffirming Gel. Please check back later to see if one becomes available.
Velashape Reaffirming Gel Review – Final Verdict
Velashape Reaffirming Gel is a skin product that may do a variety of things for the user.
For one, it may tighten the skin and make it firmer. It may also decrease the appearance of unsightly cellulite.
By providing the skin with more hydration Velashape Reaffirming Gel may also be able to make the skin feel suppler.
The consumer should also consider the fact that there is little proof that Cedrus atlantica bark is good for the skin.
The manufacturer warns that Velashape Reaffirming Gel may not be suitable for sensitive areas of the skin.
The claims that it can help reduce body fat may also be a bit exaggerated.
In the end, it would be a good idea to do a bit more research on this product as well as others like it before you buy.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.