What is Svelte Pro Anti Cellulite Cream?
This organic, non-toxic skin treatment may help to reduce the appearance of unsightly cellulite while improving circulation in the skin.
It has been formulated to work on the skin surface and at a deeper level, providing a variety of antioxidants and other nutrients to support healthy skin.
The dual-purpose ingredients used in this product look to penetrate deep into the lower skin levels to provide a reduction in fat cells and help alleviate topical skin issues as well.
Svelte Pro Anti Cellulite Cream provides an easy to use, affordable alternative to expensive anti-cellulite spa treatments or surgical procedures.
Table of Contents [Show]
If you are looking for a way to treat your cellulite both inside and outside in the same product, then Svelte Pro Anti Cellulite cream may be what you are looking for.
This review will provide more details about the product to help with your decision process.
Who is the Manufacturer of Svelte Pro Anti Cellulite Cream?
The product label has the manufacturer as SweetSation Therapies; They produce multiple lines of products available under the SweetSations Therapy manufacturing label.
SweetSation Therapies was founded eight years ago and has grown to include many products for health and beauty.
The manufacturer offers a natural and organic product line and includes the safest and most effective ingredients that can be sourced from nature. Their products are available from a number of online manufacturers.
How Does Svelte Pro Anti Cellulite Cream Work?
This cream uses a formula that targets cellulite and other common skin issues from both a topical and deep-penetration aspect.
It consists of a total of 25 ingredients that target cellulite, reduces fluid retention and detoxifies your skin.
These ingredients work to smooth and firm your skin from both the inside and the outside in one easy to apply the cream.
Additionally, it may help to lessen the look of scars and other skin surface imperfections.
Some of the ingredients penetrate beyond the skin barrier to help reduce fat and fluid retention while other ingredients tackle the issues on the surface of the skin.
Svelte Pro Anti Cellulite Cream Ingredients -Are They Safe and Effective?
You can find a complete list of ingredients on the product label and retail site. Some of the key active ingredients include:
- Caffeine – A stimulant often used in cosmetics for its ability to cross the skin barrier.
- Kola Nut – A caffeine-containing nut of evergreen trees that has stimulating properties. Often used in conjunction with caffeine or as a replacement. 
- Butchers Broom – Used as an anti-inflammatory and also has diuretic properties.
- Gingko Biloba – Contains flavonoids which are powerful anti-inflammatory agents.
- Lemon – a rich source of vitamin C and an antioxidant that can fight the effects of free radicals.
- Fennel – A Rich Source of B vitamins to provide nourishment for the skin.
- L-Carnitine – Plays a critical role in energy production.
What are the Advantages of Svelte Pro Anti Cellulite Cream?
- You may notice a reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of some of the ingredients may provide additional health benefits.
- You may benefit from the antioxidant properties of one or more of the ingredients.
- The formula has detoxification benefits.
- This product may help your skin to appear healthier and more hydrated.
What are the Disadvantages of Svelte Pro Anti Cellulite Cream?
- This product may have a diuretic-like effect.
- This product contains two caffeine ingredients an may cause unwanted effects for persons with caffeine sensativities.
- As this is a treatment you apply to specific areas you may need to use additional moisturizing products on the rest of your body to help keep your skin evenly moisturized.
How Should I Use Svelte Pro Anti Cellulite Cream?
As directed, you should apply twice a day using a circular motion on affected areas.
How Much Does Svelte Pro Anti Cellulite Cream Cost?
It retails for $24.00 for a 5oz bottle, but the online retailer is offering a $3.00 off coupon at this time. The manufacturer site offers this product for $ 26.99 per 5oz bottle.
Does Svelte Pro Anti Cellulite Cream Offer a Free Trial?
No, there is no free trial offered for the product.
What is Svelte Pro Anti Cellulite Cream’s Return Policy?
The online retailer allows for a return of the product for up to 30 days from the purchase date. Stipulations may apply, for example, the product must be unopened and in its original packaging.
The manufacturer’s website allows for returns for up to 14 days, and the product may be opened, but not more than 1/3 of the product may have been used to qualify for the return. They do not refund shipping costs unless related to a shipping error on their end.
You Can Also Check – Ionithermie Cellulite Treatment Reviews
Svelte Pro Anti Cellulite Cream Review- The Final Verdict
This product may offer some users an improvement in the look of skin affected by cellulite, and others may benefit further from the nutrients and antioxidants that are provided by the many natural ingredients used in the formula.
Results will vary for each individual, and you may need to try the product for a few weeks to see an improvement in your skin.
The manufacturer does suggest following a healthy diet and exercise plan while using the cream in order to reap the most benefits.
When looking for a good anti-cellulite cream, always shop around to see exactly what is available in terms of pricing and ingredients.
With so many products on the market, choosing a brand from a well-established manufacturer is always advisable as is opting for one that has positive customer reviews and a money-back guarantee.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.