What is REKZE Slimming Cream?
This is a topical cream that you use to help improve the dimpled effects that cellulite can cause on certain parts of the body such as the hips, thighs, stomach, and butt.
Most women and some men may experience this at some point in their life, and it can affect people of all ages and body sizes.
Table of Contents [Show]
REKZE Slimming Cream may help improve this unwanted condition by helping to smooth the skin while improving the texture and look of areas affected with cellulite.
Who is the Manufacturer of REKZE Slimming Cream?
REKZE Laboratories manufactures this slimming cream as part of their cosmetic and beauty line of products.
They have two locations, one in the United States the other in the United Kingdom, and they are independently owned.
They strive to bring innovative products into the market and are making strides in becoming a leading manufacturer in the beauty and cosmetics industry.
They source the purest ingredients to use in their formulas and continue to market new products and expand their brand internationally.
How Does REKZE Slimming Cream Work?
The cream uses natural ingredients to boost the fat-burning capabilities of your body.
The chosen ingredients help boost your body’s natural internal thermal activity to burn fat faster for noticeable results.
It is a light nourishing formula that is easily absorbed and may help improve the look of not just cellulite but stretch marks and scars as well.
REKZE Slimming Cream is designed to help you rid your body of the unwanted look of cellulite by supporting the body’s capabilities of dissolving fat deposits and helping to tighten and tone your skin.
REKZE Slimming Cream Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
The natural ingredients used to make REKZE Slimming Cream are discussed below to help you understand why they are included in the formula.
- Retinyl palmitate – An effective antioxidant that stimulates skin repair and improves the texture and look of your skin
- Field Horsetail – Stimulates and supports collagen synthesis in the skin; helps improving skin firmness, elasticity, and prevents its flaccidity
- Centella asiatica extract – Activates microcirculation and stimulates collagen synthesis
- Carnitine – Improves the health of the skin by decreasing the amount of oil released by the pores
- Vitamin C – Helps to even up the skin tone while moisturizing and nourishing it at the same time
- Caffeine – Burns and eliminates fat cells
- Lycopene – Is the world’s greatest antioxidant, and it improves skin cellular function
- ShapePerfection – Is a liposoluble anti-cellulite slimming active ingredient, that remove the adipose tissue and converts fat-accumulating adipocytes into cells that actively burn fat
- Regestril – Targets hard-to-trim fat, cellulite and skin detention
What Are the Advantages of REKZE Slimming Cream?
- You may notice a reduction in the severity of cellulite while you are using this product.
- Using this product may help improve the look of stretch marks.
- You may notice that your skin is firmer while you use this product.
- It may help remove toxins from the skin.
- It may support skin cell renewal
What Are the Disadvantages of REKZE Slimming Cream?
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A) may irritate the skin and caffeine may cause an unwanted jittery effect for those that are sensitive to it.
- You may experience a warming sensation that may not be comfortable.
- This product is not recommended for sensitive skin.
How Should I Use REKZE Slimming Cream?
You should apply a generous amount directly onto clean, dry skin affected with cellulite and massage thoroughly until the product is completely absorbed.
How Much Does REKZE Cost?
You can purchase a 6.8oz tube for $59.99.
Does REKZE Slimming Cream Offer a Free Trial?
No, at this time there is no information available about free trials of this product.
What is REKZE Slimming Cream’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will allow returns for up to 30-days from the date of sale even on an empty container. You will be charged $14.99 for the return shipping fee and a 20% restocking fee per return.
REKZE Slimming Cream Review – The Final Verdict.
The manufacturer claims that this slimming cream will help to improve the look of your skin in several ways, and some may notice improvements in their skin’s texture and feel.
The moisturizers contained in this product may help alleviate some skin issues while other ingredients promote detoxification.
When using in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise plan this product may help improve the outer texture of your skin, firming and toning it for an overall slimmer appearance.
Some of the natural ingredients may cause a warming effect which may not be pleasant for all users.
It also means that people with very sensitive skin types may find that they experience some redness and irritation after using the product.
Always compare prices and ingredients of similar products to help you select the best one for your particular skin condition and, if possible, choose a brand that offers a free sample or, at the very least, a money back guarantee.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on rekze slimming cream?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on rekze slimming cream!
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."