What is Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream?
Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream is another entry into the long list of products that the Pure Body Naturals company makes.
It is technically a skincare product but we think it goes a little deeper than that.
Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream is a product that may be able to treat and reduce the visibility of cellulite.
It is a rather intriguing product because it makes a claim that is not very common in these kinds of products: it claims it can provide relief from muscle pain.
Table of Contents [Show]
This is a topical cream meaning that you are to apply it by hand to affected areas of your skin.
The product features a blend of essential oils that the manufacturer claims have wonderful benefits for the skin and body.
For instance, it is said that Body Naturals Hot Cream can also help improve blood circulation in the body.
Who is the Manufacturer of Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream?
The manufacturer of Body Naturals Hot Cream is Pure Body Naturals. Pure Body Naturals makes a lot of different beauty and wellness products that they claim are made with simple yet effective ingredients and that are never tested on animals.
Their intention with Body Naturals Hot Cream is to help their customers get rid of ugly cellulite and improve their skin through a mixture of natural, botanical ingredients
How Does Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream Work?
When you start looking deeper into this product, you realize that the functionality of it is really two-fold: it is billed as a cellulite cream first but it is equally touted as a deep muscle relaxer.
So this product may work for you if you want to get rid of your cellulite or if you need some mild muscle relief.
Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream works as a topical cream that you massage on the skin and it uses what the company calls powerful essential oils to deliver relief to muscles and improve the appearance of the skin.
Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Pure Body Naturals is a company that believes in holistic products so you can expect Body Naturals Hot Cream to be a product that contains naturally occurring ingredients.
They are mostly fruit, plant. Herb and tree extracts. Here are some of the key ingredients in the formula:
- Aloe Leaf Juice – Aloe has long been known to heal skin and to prevent dryness and flaking.
- Capsicum – Capsicum contains a lot of vitamin A and vitamin E which are both essential for overall skin health
- German Chamomile – German chamomile has soothing effects on the skin and can treat inflammation.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – The oil extracted from lemongrass has been known to reduce certain types of pain and inflammation.
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil – This ingredient can help soothe muscles and may also reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Rosemary Leaf Essential Oil – This may be what gives this product its ability to improve blood circulation since that is one of the affects that are associated with rosemary.
- Pine Needle Essential Oil – Another ingredient that may increase blood flow and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
What are the Advantages of Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream?
- This product may improve the condition of sagging or loose skin
- Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream may also be able to help users reduce the appearance of their stretch marks
- All of the ingredients in this product are naturally sourced
- Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream may also be able to provide some relief for aching muscles
What are the Disadvantages of Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream?
- The manufacturer acknowledges that Body Naturals Hot Cream may result in burning or skin irritation
- Some users may not like the consistency of the cream
- Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream may also take a long time to dry on the skin
- This product may not be able to burn fat for every user as it claims
Alternatives to Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream:
How Should you Use Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream?
You are supposed to massage the cream into areas with cellulite or muscle pain. You can use it in the morning and at night.
It is also recommended that you use it after a workout or yoga session for muscle relaxing purposes and that you do not apply a wrap or clothing after putting the cream on.
How Much Does Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream Cost?
While you can buy Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream on retail sites the official Pure Body Naturals website has it on sale for $15.
What is Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream’s Return Policy?
There is a full money-back guarantee for Body Naturals Hot Cream and it is good for 90 days from the original purchase.
Does Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream Offer a Free Trial?
Pure Body Naturals is not currently offering a free trial for this particular product but you may contact them and ask for one.
Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream Review – Final Verdict
Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream is a topical treatment for both cellulite and muscle pain. It is claimed that it can make the skin firmer and tighter.
There are no parabens or chemical preservatives in the formula used to make it and it may reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
You may want to test it out on a small patch of skin first though because it may cause some burning or irritation.
You may also have to wait a while before putting clothes on after application as this may intensify the heat. This product may not be able to burn fat for all users.
There is also toxicity concerns related to the ingredient rosemary. Learn more about this product and others like it by doing some research of your own.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream!
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.