Nip + Fab Cellulite Fix Overview
Nip+Fab Cellulite Fix is an ultra-fresh formula that work’s for every woman. It instantly gets absorbed into your skin and quickly targets on cellulite. It is a non-sticky gel, enriched with Collective – shape complex, in combination with natural caffeine, Indian forskolin, which promote the lipolytic action. It contains essential cell boost* factor that promotes* fat breakdown, eliminates* waste products and improves* the overall tissue firmness. It reduces* the infiltration of fat cells in the dermis tissue and improves* the microcirculation of the skin. Its cell active complex eliminates* cellulite, improves* the shape by providing a well-sculpted look. It’s caffeine targets, burns and removes* fat cells, while Indian forskolin stimulates microcirculation and provides a firm looking skin.
Nip + Fab Cellulite Fi Ingredients
It contains the following ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Hexylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Alcohol Denat, Laureth-7, Dimethiconol, Menthyl Lactate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Caffeine, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Disodium EDTA, Coleus Forskohlii (Indian Forskolin) Root Extract, Geraniol, Lupinus Albus/ Chlorella Vulgaris Protein Ferment, Sodium Hydroxide, Eugenol, Linalool, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, and Citric Acid.
How does Nip + Fab Cellulite Fix Work?
This specialized gel formula acts fast on cellulite by targeting the fat cells. It promotes* the process of lipolysis (production of fat cells). It quickly penetrated into your skin, and it doesn’t require any massage. It contains active ingredients such as Cellulite fix complex, caffeine, cell active complex and Indian forskolin. Each of the ingredients plays a different role to reduce* or prevent cellulite. The cell active complex reduces* the appearance of cellulite and provides a well-sculpted look. Caffeine improves* the skin tone and overall texture of the skin. Cellulite fix complex makes your skin appear firm and lifted. It has to be applied twice per day to achieve smoother and firmer looking skin.
The Advantages of Nip + Fab Cellulite Fi
- It reduces* the appearance of cellulite
- It acts quickly to deliver best results
- It sculpts your body and makes your skin firm
- It lifts the skin and improves* its texture and tone
- It is available at an affordable price
- It has a neat packaging
- It works for all skin types
- It is free from DMDM Hydantoin, Paraben, and other chemical ingredients
- The unpleasant odor of gel can be camouflaged with a scented lotion or perfume
- The formula quickly dries up soon after application
Disadvantages of Nip + Fab Cellulite Fi
- It has unpleasant odor often same as lab smell
- The gel formula when appled, is thicker in nature
- It may not work for all types of skin
- It can make your skin peel and gritty after the application of foundation or concealer
The Dos and Don’ts While Taking Nip + Fab Cellulite Fix
- Do apply this gel formula on clean skin in upward strokes, including arms and legs
- Do use this product twice per day for best results
- Prefer dry brushing your skin to stimulate the skin and exfoliate dead or dark skin cells on skin surface before use
- Do use this product twice daily for best results
- Do apply it on problem areas and massage it well until it is absorbed into the skin to achieve fast results
- Do not use this product if you’re allergic to any of its ingredients
While it contains cell active shape complex and botanical extracts, it leaves an unpleasant smell on your skin when applied. Many users claim that they couldn’t find the results even after using this product for longer duration. However, they experienced a soft skin tone and improvement in their skin texture. It requires extra treatment with moisturizer. Although it is price friendly, it may not improve* cellulite unlike its name suggests. So, your search for the right cellulite fighting formula may still continue.
Below you will find the most effective cellulite creams being sold on the market today. These products have been ranked in accordance to a number of crucial factors including: quality of active ingredients, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, skin texture improvement and skin hydration and nourishing.